New African Sulcata 2 years old

Littleredfootbigredheart

Location (City and/or State)
UK
The UV light came with no instructions honestly I read all through them. I just want to get the off gassing started for now if possible
Fair enough, that ok, is there at least a diagram of which way the clips go? If not I’ll get a photo of ours for you tomorrow😊

Yeah I understand wanting to start that process, once you’ve got a temporary fitting for the floodlight, you’ll be good to get going🙂

MandyV

Houston, Texas
Ok I have the floodlight bulb but it is smaller than the other bulbs is that right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
That is definitely the right one yes, it should screw into one of the dome fittings you have already if you want to check and let us know? Let the bulb you’re taking out cool off first, once you can see it fits you’ll know you’re good to go on the day, unscrew it and put it into the temporary fitting you’ll use(the one you brought for the led should be ok, but if your worried that fitting isnt good for a hot baking bulb, maybe try and find a cheap ceramic fitting, @Alex and the Redfoot thoughts there?) to start the off gas process🙂let’s wait n see what Alex thinks for the test run with a bog standard led fitting👍

MandyV

Houston, Texas
That is definitely the right one yes, it should screw into one of the dome fittings you have already if you want to check and let us know? Let the bulb you’re taking out cool off first, once you can see it fits you’ll know you’re good to go on the day, unscrew it and put it into the temporary fitting you’ll use(the one you brought for the led should be ok, but if your worried that fitting isnt good for a hot baking bulb, maybe try and find a cheap ceramic fitting, @Alex and the Redfoot thoughts there?) to start the off gas process🙂let’s wait n see what Alex thinks for the test run with a bog standard led fitting👍
It does fit and it’s in the enclosure temporarily hung for now, I have the T5 light on the piece of timber I have the fitting for the led now as well