No poop

Melissacoop

Location (City and/or State)
Pembroke Pines, FL
My little guy used to poop more often. It’s been 3 days and he hasn’t pooped. His diet is varied. I try to chop up orchard grass with everything. He gets a wide variety of greens, kale, mustard greens, cilantro, etc, Mazuri twice a week, grass available at all times. He eats a ton of weeds. Nibbles on aloe plants and loves cactus pads. Hates the Timothy hay pellets. Just soaked for 30 minutes and nothing!

Attachments

• B7C2A3A8-A792-4DA5-A66C-BD800CBD0B1F.jpeg
    B7C2A3A8-A792-4DA5-A66C-BD800CBD0B1F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9

Sa Ga

MN
Try banana. Not a ton per time, 1/4 inch thick slice or so per day. Morla has had trouble w/ constipation and this helps immensely. Also keeping him very hydrated and very warm.

Since I started:
A.) tube feeding water to Morla (my adult Russian) 3x daily (15 ml in AM, 10 ml afternoon, and 10 ml bf bed)--she doesn't drink enough on her own,
B.) a long daily soak (30 min total--and yes, I stay w/ her the whole time!), and
C.) pet heat pad time after eating (30-45 min) ...
She pees 1-3 x and poops at least 1x per day.

If she doesn't poo, I give her the banana slice and pat her several times per day (for a few minutes per time, put her up against my shoulder like burping a baby, but more on the lower end of her shell, wrapped in a towel or puppy pee pad) until she goes. She's always gone by the 3rd day.

Poop-happy thoughts sent your way and please keep us posted!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Try like 4 tacos from taco bell.. it works for me Lol jk jk..cucumber, cactus pad