Old bed = enclosed chamber

Status
Not open for further replies.

lismar79

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio USA
Thanks all! Its my hubby that's got the mad building skills. I'm just the plan it - idea girl :)

Flipper

MO, USA
I want this enclosure, please! It's amazing!

Do you have any updated pics?! :D

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Yep, I was just looking at it thinking, why not! It actually worked out really well & was easy to tie into the rest. Perfect height to since I am really short at 5'1"!

Thank you!

You're not really short! I'm 4' 11.75"

Though I should just say 5'0". Someone who is 5' 5.75" says they are 5' 6", right?

Prairie Mom

I've been oooing and ahhing over your sulcata and great enclosure designs AGAIN. I was admiring the hard work and forethought you guys put into your enclosure and was reminded of a compliment my sister once gave me, and one, that I think will apply to your family 100%. My sister said: "You guys treat your GOLDFISH better than most people treat their CATS & DOGS. You treat your CATS&DOGS better than most people treat their CHILDREN. And you treat your children even better than you treat YOURSELVES." - I can tell this is YOU GUYS through and through! :)

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
I've been oooing and ahhing over your sulcata and great enclosure designs AGAIN. I was admiring the hard work and forethought you guys put into your enclosure and was reminded of a compliment my sister once gave me, and one, that I think will apply to your family 100%. My sister said: "You guys treat your GOLDFISH better than most people treat their CATS & DOGS. You treat your CATS&DOGS better than most people treat their CHILDREN. And you treat your children even better than you treat YOURSELVES." - I can tell this is YOU GUYS through and through! :)
Thanks! I really appreciate that :)

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Awesome! Great job!

May
THBs: Darwin & Merlin
Aussies: Dax, Vegas, & Cricket
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Topsoil & some "furniture" added. Also planted wheat grass (the little white dots everywhere) I have a grazing mix & broadleaf mix coming but will be starting those in my new green house that will be in the Tort room as well. Currently have a grow room in the basement but I cant keep the heat in there as much as I would like with the door shut & my cats are holy terrors so I cant leave it open... I got this instead.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0057LZ17E/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20

Coco Core, two new Che's, & a new Solar Raptor unit should all be in in the next couple days!
Some very nice ideas :). Will have to start working on one of them soon. Which one would you suggest for a Greek tort? Appreciate your advice, and thanks your help.

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA

Moonflwrmama

Philadelphia
All done & ready for my new little one. Temps are now ranging from 80 to 105 in the basking area. Still have one or two small cooler spots in the mid 70's. Hide 1 is 85 Hide two is 77.
I want to be a fairy so I can come live here this is amazing I wish I had space for this in my rental? so jealous!! It looks amazing though!

Status
Not open for further replies.