Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
El Sobrante, CA.

Skunkworks

Tortoise Club
Coeur D Alene,ID
Nice Ray, Opos working up a
Was a hoping for 90# by his 6th birthday in June. I don't think he will make. But Opo gained about 14# in a year. Weighs 84.65
View attachment 356845
Nice Ray, Opo's Getting up there, won't be long before he's over 100, I had a chance to weigh Nala this morning and she's 36.8 lbs @ 26 Months, Not to Shabby for a Girl.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I forgot to post this. When I weighed Opo in May. He weighed over 84lbs. When he was weighed a month later. He weighed just over 83lbs. He lost about a pound. 😒 Since then he is acting normal and eating like usual. Next time the guy that cuts my lawn. I will have him weigh Opo again for me. If you zoom in you can see 83.
IMG_0645 (1).jpg

Jan A

Boulder, CO
I forgot to post this. When I weighed Opo in May. He weighed over 84lbs. When he was weighed a month later. He weighed just over 83lbs. He lost about a pound. 😒 Since then he is acting normal and eating like usual. Next time the guy that cuts my lawn. I will have him weigh Opo again for me. If you zoom in you can see 83.
View attachment 359030
He is a handsome dude, mudslinging & all!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Look what Opo left on the patio. Rose found it and asked what it was. Right before he was soaking and drinking water. It is larger than a golf ball. I can't imagine that was comfortable passing. He hasn't been acting differently and he is eating just fine. Was still active as usual.
Opo's urates were pasty with no grit. I am wondering if the urate formed in his cloaca or if that is even possible?
20230722_162004.jpg20230722_162219.jpg

Last edited: