Opo 2.0

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
11pm and still 84° and muggy. To hot and stuffy for Opo in his night box.
Sleeping on the porch with the fan blowing on him. Might have to put A/C in his night box. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

20220825_230812.jpg

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Looking good Ray, I love his color and cleanliness. We hit 89F today but will get back to our normal spring temps starting tomorrow.
Thanks Len, We had a downpour yesterday evening. Opo was out in the rain for 1/2hr. That might be why he looks so clean.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thanks Len, We had a downpour yesterday evening. Opo was out in the rain for 1/2hr. That might be why he looks so clean.
Opo is so pretty and he got a nice shower. He must have liked it or he wouldn't have stayed so long. Sometimes Sapphire stays out and sometimes he doesn't during a shower. If he doesn't want one I'm the one that gets wet 😭. If he does I get wet Either way I get wet 😭 whatever 🤣 I have to check 🙃

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Opo is so pretty and he got a nice shower. He must have liked it or he wouldn't have stayed so long. Sometimes Sapphire stays out and sometimes he doesn't during a shower. If he doesn't want one I'm the one that gets wet 😭. If he does I get wet Either way I get wet 😭 whatever 🤣 I have to check 🙃
I can't figure Opo out. Sometimes when it starts to rain. He will get out of the rain quickly. Then other times he will stay out and graze. Usually when he sees Rose with the hose. He won't come around her but if Rose is doing anything else. Opo has to be right there getting in her way.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
I can't figure Opo out. Sometimes when it starts to rain. He will get out of the rain quickly. Then other times he will stay out and graze. Usually when he sees Rose with the hose. He won't come around her but if Rose is doing anything else. Opo has to be right there getting in her way.
Ghost is the same way. He seems to prefer torrential downpours over light rains for some odd reason. I have yet to understand the psychology behind that. lol :rolleyes:

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Ghost is the same way. He seems to prefer torrential downpours over light rains for some odd reason. I have yet to understand the psychology behind that. lol :rolleyes:
That's what Sapphire does. But if it's storming really bad I have to check on him for my own peace of mind. A lot of times he'll be just sitting in the rain 🌧️. At least I don't have to stay out as long 😭 but it's still long enough to be drenched.