Opo 2.0

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Opo's birthday yesterday!

View attachment 346144

Nice. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Nice. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Happy Bday Opo!! And many more!!

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
Hello Marco2Bear, And if you're interested I can tell your where you can get some of this kind of plants sencevyou live in Maryland. Amish market on Rt.5 just before Leonardtown, the place is called Zimmerman. They sell different ones ar different time, was there last week and they had a few. You have to take a chance and ride down, you can not call. They don't have a phone and you pay with check or cash.

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
I apologize for stepping on your post about Opo, thought I was in the Dark Room. Will be more careful. If possible could someone move ot to the correct post.Thank you and sorry, going to take a break.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Hello Marco2Bear, And if you're interested I can tell your where you can get some of this kind of plants sencevyou live in Maryland. Amish market on Rt.5 just before Leonardtown, the place is called Zimmerman. They sell different ones ar different time, was there last week and they had a few. You have to take a chance and ride down, you can not call. They don't have a phone and you pay with check or cash.

Thanks. This looks like it.

484C8ABA-61ED-42C9-B4E7-7FA124FFEB99.jpeg

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I apologize for stepping on your post about Opo, thought I was in the Dark Room. Will be more careful. If possible could someone move ot to the correct post.Thank you and sorry, going to take a break.
No problem Warren! Opo and I don't mind at all.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Forgot to add it's Afrikaans and means "many congratulations". For such a lovely tort it's required

I hope he enjoyed his cake @Ray--Opo, it seems he ate like a king!
He ate the whole cake but in 2 attempts. He left for awhile and returned to finish. 😁😁