Please help (ate rubber band)

Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
I had my Russian out in my room and letting her run around a bit and explore and I looked away for a few seconds and I look back and I see she’s eating a small green rubber band (one of those rainbow loom bands, I use them for my hair) I went to go take it from her but it was too late and she ate it. Should I be worried? I’ve had her for a little over 2 years and haven’t had any problems but I’m very worried about her and this rubber band! I’m linking pictures of her for a size reference and also the size of the rubber band. My tort is a little bigger than my hand

00628CE5-E5F3-4213-AC5B-2764313B662C.jpeg210002B2-044F-4ABC-95B9-81B86B75CDFA.jpeg368C8826-9133-4595-87FC-54D6DC3929A0.jpeg

SenseiTestudo

Location (City and/or State)
Ross shire
Oh no! Well I'm not about to start a lecture on safety when letting your tort free roam around the house but tbh I'm not sure there is much you can do.. It's clearly not caused any obstruction to its breathing otherwise this would be a totally different post so that's good! You will likely just have to keep an eye out and hope it passes naturally. I'd suggest regular soaks to help.. Sorry I can't be more useful but really hope everything is OK. Please keep us posted!