Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Washington
Maggie-I'm sorry to hear about your loss. In college I lost a close friend to suicide and it still bothers me that none of us saw any signs, and that he was drunk at the time. In my opinion suicide was more difficult to deal with than relatives dying from natural causes. Best wishes. I hope Bob made you laugh at least.

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
Sorry for your loss Maggie. It is hard to lose a friend that way. I had a friend who killed himself a few years ago. I still think I could have done more if I had realized those were the signals he was sending. I have to agree with tortoisenerd, harder than old age or natural causes. :(

Dawna

Oh and I use a paper towel.....sometimes :p

dcoolguy68

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Not to be mean, but what does any of this have to do with sulcata poop?

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Its compassion for a friend going thru a tough time.. sorry that bothers you.. we can all stop now and take it off list or a diffferent thread.
Thanks for pointing it out.

oh and to keep on track.. I have been meaning to post pics of my guys poops.. to show the amounts and give people an idea of what they are in for!! contest anyone!?!?!

dcoolguy68

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I'm not trying to be a butt, but there really are people who are beginners w/ sulcatas and they want to know everything they can under a topic with a specific name.

aktech23

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
my sulcata eats it

dried poop is like a cookie for a sulcata :D

M

Maggie Cummings

dcoolguy68 said:
I'm not trying to be a butt, but there really are people who are beginners w/ sulcatas and they want to know everything they can under a topic with a specific name.

Oh puleeze! After as much help as I gave you on the forum and all the PM's you sent me (32 PM's from you to me) looking for advise because your baby was dying; I simply cannot believe you are acting this way over a couple of off topic posts.
Any newbie reading these posts would think how compassionate and supportive these people are, and there is nothing stopping anyone from asking questions...but because we are offending duncoolguy68 we need to take this somewhere else, but thanks to you all for the compassionate posts. I appreciate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.