Pretend Chat 2.14

taza

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cambridge, Ontario.Canada
Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great time today. My day is messed up I am being forced to work! To drive around all day with no passengers, buses should not run Xmas day. Oh well its 11 hour shift too so the whole day is a mess.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great time today. My day is messed up I am being forced to work! To drive around all day with no passengers, buses should not run Xmas day. Oh well its 11 hour shift too so the whole day is a mess.
That blows. Get a few flat tires and you'll get to go home

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Merry Christmas! I hope the day passes by quickly.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Santa has stuck all the presents under the tree and parked the car next door. It's back to bed for me.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1419507942.359850.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1419507955.626104.jpg
My wife made the bow
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1419507971.481564.jpg

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
You can argue that isn't the way it should be, but more often than not, that's the way it is. Many people, probably most people, only act if there is obvious benefit to themselves. Not saying it's right, but that's the way it is. Counting intangibles, there is always some benefit. Is there a difference in doing something only when you receive an actual direct benefit versus doing something in exchange for good feelings and indirect benefits?
Oh, I perfectly understand :( But unfortunately, I was raised in the 'opposite', so when common societly stuff happenes, I always think differently. :(
Yes. IMHO, there totally is. :(

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Nah! I'm too lazy to catch up today, so what has happened? Nick get a societly talking to? :cool:
What are you all doing today?