Pretend Chat 2.14

Heather H

Location (City and/or State)
N.E. ohio
well guys don't really use it as much...
and have you seen My Strange Addiction? you're not weird for carrying around toilet paper unless its for a snack! ... like literally this woman ate toilet paper! "at the movies, popcorn? no, I brought my tp!"
yeah i have seen it. some are very strange. dirt, sand and chalk at the least strange to me.

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
you may be low in iron and or calcium
I'd believe either, I just gave blood 2 times close-ish to each other, (Oct, then early Feb, so not close but I wasn't taking a Multi-Vite, so I just recently started one, so hopefully that will help, but I just thought it was really weird I mean SAND!!?? ewww!

Heather H

N.E. ohio
I'd believe either, I just gave blood 2 times close-ish to each other, (Oct, then early Feb, so not close but I wasn't taking a Multi-Vite, so I just recently started one, so hopefully that will help, but I just thought it was really weird I mean SAND!!?? ewww!
too funny
eat a sandwich and see if that helps ;)

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
too funny
eat a sandwich and see if that helps ;)
I have carrots, and jolly ranchers :) ... both of which I kind of want to dip in my zen garden :rolleyes: I mean I obviously wont but its the weirdest thing! i'm sure carrots will help, and I have pumpkin seeds at home which I guess are high in iron, hopefully it'll help because this is just too weird! :confused:

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I have tp everywhere I go . Haha you never know when you're going to eat a bad burrito and have to run in the woods . Its better than going home one sock short . Haha

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
There was a while where I was eating uncooked muffin mix (with milk, no egg) regularly, it was the greatest thing ever. Until I started eating a box that was full of meal bugs. Kinda ruined it for me.

Weevils! Ugh! Even without the bugs I can't imagine eating muffin mix dough. Bletch!

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
I have tp everywhere I go . Haha you never know when you're going to eat a bad burrito and have to run in the woods . Its better than going home one sock short . Haha
I have paper towels in my car if its absolutely needed, but have been meaning to put TP in there, not for tat reason but because races often have the dreated portapotties... bad enough... worse when you go in and theres no TP... thankfully it wasn't an emergency like that

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I have paper towels in my car if its absolutely needed, but have been meaning to put TP in there, not for tat reason but because races often have the dreated portapotties... bad enough... worse when you go in and theres no TP... thankfully it wasn't an emergency like that
Napkins from fast food places should be kept and used as needed.