Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Weather is okay considering it's winter. Animals are all eating and creating tons of waste material, so that's good. The coroner has not come to give me a ride yet, so I am good. :)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
We had so much rain this morning! I was stuck in a store for a few minutes until it calmed a bit! I had to drain the turtle stock tank before he even thought about escaping and our pool is almost to the coping!! I love it!! I even ran out and sprinkled some seeds in the tort pen.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Good afternoon. I have a sick teen again. Went out to get him some ice cream and tissues and went on an ice cream date with my youngest and my neighbor friends. I'm back home and gave the tortoises diced cactus. You'd think it was ice cream and cake the way they eat it. It's hilarious how much they love nopalitos.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
@Jacqui have you replaced all your light bulbs with LED's? That would really reduce your usage. It's expensive to do but the bulbs last about 20 yrs. we got most at Costco and then HD.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Thank goodness that is not my bill. I tried those bulbs, but do not think they put out as much light. I only have a couple of bulbs for human use any how.