Pretend Chat 2.14

smarch

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Carrots the miracle animal food. If a dog will not eat try adding soft cooked carrots. Also you can try 1/2 a banana. Hope he starts eating soon.
I mentioned carrots, she knew their powers lol, that's how she got her newer dog to eat when she took her home. Nothing has worked still, no turkey, no ham, she even tried a little vanilla ice cream on Easter... Nothing. I heard my dad talking to my mum about how she's starting to think it may be time to say goodbye to him. <\3 he's had so many tests too and they haven't really concluded anything, panciatitus is a possibility, he'd just had some tumors removed. I mean he's an older dog but this is so sad he's so beautiful and personable!

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
I just saw the cutest video ever of a diver that had a sea turtle come right up to him, the turtle even let him pet him, and the turtle bit his butt lol. I couldn't tell if it was curiosity or the turtle was being defensive over territory, but it was adorable either way.

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1428584022.536682.jpg

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I just saw the cutest video ever of a diver that had a sea turtle come right up to him, the turtle even let him pet him, and the turtle bit his butt lol. I couldn't tell if it was curiosity or the turtle was being defensive over territory, but it was adorable either way.

View attachment 125287
Yeah, that was REALLY neat! :)
I wonder how often this sort of thing happens?

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
And on a totally different topic (or, as per Monty Python "...and now for something completely different!") is anyone besides me anticipating the pending birth of the next British royal later this month? :p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sounds good!! I love enchiladas!!!
Did you have lunch with your neighbor or is Jeff still home?

All by myself in the "big city". I did not even invite one of my children. Jeff comes home next week for his CT scan and Drs appts. He is near Chicago this am. Neighbor is in MO visiting her family, so I am dog sitting.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
If your toilets are more than 15 years old you should probably change them out too. Porcelain can only take so much before it cracks.

I am more concerned about the floor falling out from under the toilet as I sit upon it. >_<

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
And on a totally different topic (or, as per Monty Python "...and now for something completely different!") is anyone besides me anticipating the pending birth of the next British royal later this month? :p

Not at all. Sorry.