Pretend Chat 2.14

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Hi Adam, Wifey and Tidgy. How are you and what are you up to?
Tidgy's eating lunch, wifey's panic packing and I'm checking on the weather at Tangier (northern Morocco) and Gibraltar.
Seems a bit windy, but ok for the copter to Tangier, however, I might make for Tarifa, south west Spain, rather than Gibraltar on the boat as it's a shorter crossing and the sea's a bit choppy.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Tidgy's eating lunch, wifey's panic packing and I'm checking on the weather at Tangier (northern Morocco) and Gibraltar.
Seems a bit windy, but ok for the copter to Tangier, however, I might make for Tarifa, south west Spain, rather than Gibraltar on the boat as it's a shorter crossing and the sea's a bit choppy.
Tell Wifey to take it easy, though I know one does tend to panic when travelling. Enjoy your trip, regards to Wifey-again- and kisses to Tidgy from Oli-again.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
@Yellow Turtle01

sneaky-cat.jpg

Might need to start making you wear a bell

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
One in five people in the world are Chinese.
There are five people in my family so one of them must be Chinese.
I know it's not me, so it's either mum, dad, my elder brother Colin or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu.
But I think it's Colin.
You know, I used to think of those (blank) in (blank) things like that too.
There are six human animals living here (or were) and one of them had shingles. Therefore, whenever I heard the (3) in (6) people get shingles, I started doling out sentences :p
...Which wouldn't have worked out anyway, because only two humans have had chicken pox.