Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Well that just sucks Yvonne. I'm at the emergency room with my bulldog. He has to get stitches and a drain put in . Then I have to take him back to get the drain removed . 800.00 bucks later he'll be all better . So my day isn't much better . But I did send you a pm about a shirt . I asked questions I've found the answer for in the thread you linked me to .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
What happened to the dog? Fight? Hope he gets better soon. Is he young? old?

The thing about the kid on "the tour" was he kept looking forward toward where we were going instead of listening to what I was telling them about the tortoises we were looking at right now. I hate when they do that. Pay attention, darn it! I figured out last night that Grampa probably told them they could have a turtle if I have any small ones.

Oh well...water under the bridge.

Tomorrow I'm going to the lumber yard and buying some lumber so I can replace rotten fences.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
You want that maybe I come down there, visit my daughter,and while doing so, she and I could hang around your past landlord just for the uncomfortable factor of it all?

It's going to take more than that. The jerk is ruthless.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
What happened to the dog? Fight? Hope he gets better soon. Is he young? old?

The thing about the kid on "the tour" was he kept looking forward toward where we were going instead of listening to what I was telling them about the tortoises we were looking at right now. I hate when they do that. Pay attention, darn it! I figured out last night that Grampa probably told them they could have a turtle if I have any small ones.

Oh well...water under the bridge.

Tomorrow I'm going to the lumber yard and buying some lumber so I can replace rotten fences.
He got caught on my fencing. He's home now all doped up . But ok . He is 8/9 years old .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Just look at the poor little guy .

1470591108488.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Aw geeze! Poor little guy. Well at least it was the smaller dog. Can you imagine the big dog having to navigate through the house with the cone of silence on his head?

Now go out there and fix that fence!

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Just look at the poor little guy .

View attachment 182747
Poor dog! They hate those cones to. The first time my dog had to wear one she was mortified, every move she made seem to make a run in the something. The last time she had to have one my friend gave me this blue one. My dog tolerated it much better.ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1470599820.668782.jpg
It's basically just like a little inner tube that you blow up.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Week-ends sure mess up my day time TV viewing. There's nothing on except different kinds of sports, and I really HATE sports!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Fencing was fixed as soon as he got hurt . Wouldn't have happened if neighbors would keep their dogs in their yards . They like coming to my fence to bark at my dogs . Crappy neighbors. I took that stupid cone off of him and put a small t- shirt on him . He is so doped up he can hardly walk . I have to give him pain meds every four hours and antibiotics twice daily.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Started making Hal a pond needs to be Dryloked but holds just the right amount of water .

Attachments

• 1470620061022.jpg
    1470620061022.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 7

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
Poor dog! They hate those cones to. The first time my dog had to wear one she was mortified, every move she made seem to make a run in the something. The last time she had to have one my friend gave me this blue one. My dog tolerated it much better.View attachment 182765
It's basically just like a little inner tube that you blow up.[/

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Here's a happy pup, my mom's dog loves to ride on her kayak!
1470670603133.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Was thinking I was going to get to see Jeff today. Instead now he is swapping loads about an hour and a half away.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Was thinking I was going to get to see Jeff today. Instead now he is swapping loads about an hour and a half away.

Bummer:(

I had company all weekend and I was sick. Today I'm worse. I have some kind of respiratory infection like I had about 6 mo or so ago.
I vomited like 10x this morning from a coughing spell and I have a low grade fever.
Thank goodness the baby now takes 3 hour naps and his mom is getting him early today.
My daughter is sick too:(
My better half is in NY but comes home tonight.
Geez what a whiner I am today.
Thanks for listening.