Pretend Chat 2.14

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Hey Steven - are you keeping busy over there on the other side of the world?
Hello Yvonne, China always keeps me busy, things that need my attention and lots of local tortoise friends keep me entertained.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
Did I miss good news? You actually bought a place??

In process, must pass appraisal/inspection first so i'm not making any really announcements, just frantically trying to move and do the work.

M

Maggie Cummings

DSCN3712.JPG Need some help? I have a trailer hitch on my car, if you got a trailer, or the inside of the car holds a lotta crap. I moved from Fresno Calif to Tulsa, pulling a fully loaded 5 x 8 trailer in 5 trips. I can help you move stuff, I'm not very strong, but my car is and we could help.....just let me know.....Remember, I don't do anything but play with animals. I'm teaching my 25 lb cat to walk on a leash, she's not real happy about it.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
View attachment 204461 Need some help? I have a trailer hitch on my car, if you got a trailer, or the inside of the car holds a lotta crap. I moved from Fresno Calif to Tulsa, pulling a fully loaded 5 x 8 trailer in 5 trips. I can help you move stuff, I'm not very strong, but my car is and we could help.....just let me know.....Remember, I don't do anything but play with animals. I'm teaching my 25 lb cat to walk on a leash, she's not real happy about it.

Thanks Maggie. We are going to get a U-haul this week and just load it up. It makes the most sense for me since my truck isn't remotely close to functional after all of the vandalism and its a 50 mile round trip. I've called in enforcements from Spokane to help me move since I've helped so many of them move!

M

Maggie Cummings

Well, if you need another vehicle, I'm willing.I like to drive more than anything else....