Pretend Chat 2.14

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Years ago I planted 10 cypress trees in an area that stays moist usually, I thought they all died but yesterday I went back to where they were and to my surprise one was still alive. It's spindly looking but alive.

zcypress.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Hahaha I was ready to start the doors posting. I checked this morning and was thinking I had more time. Came to check at lunch break and bam.... lost 30 posts past it

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hahahaha I got sick of waiting . So I took care of it . So on to 200000 post !

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Wow....Didn't even realize there was something too win! I don't know what to say, didn't have a speech prepared lol.

Winning by default is always the best. Thank you!

What kinds of seeds? Or are these special surprise seeds?

A little packet of broad-leaf weeds fit for tortoises to eat, and a pack of different types of grass seeds for tortoises. If you don't have a back yard in which to plant them, you can use kitty litter trays placed on the balcony or porch, and rotate them in and out of the tortoise enclosure.

theguy67

10 Year Member!
A little packet of broad-leaf weeds fit for tortoises to eat, and a pack of different types of grass seeds for tortoises. If you don't have a back yard in which to plant them, you can use kitty litter trays placed on the balcony or porch, and rotate them in and out of the tortoise enclosure.

Awesome. My babies will love it for sure.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
I was just outside and heard a strange tapping sound. It took me awhile to figure out it was raining! That is so unusual for us!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I was just outside and heard a strange tapping sound. It took me awhile to figure out it was raining! That is so unusual for us!
LOL! It's muggy and overcast here and a few very small drops hit my windshield this a.m. but I wouldn't really call it 'rain.'

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I just drove through a mean ol thunderstorm. Driving 10mph, couldnt see 5' in front of you, with rain coming sideways and lightning all around me.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
That's Laport Texas. If there's a 1% of rain it's going to come down .I hated living out there.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
This is why I don't need seeds. Haha I got more grass and weeds than I know what to do with .

Attachments

• 1501881278701.jpg
    1501881278701.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 8

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
See that dead spot that's thanks to meathead ( aka) Hal . He's lazy and sits in one spot and eats to the ground .

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Hey y'all. Im on nest watch again tonight. Mia abandoned a rocky nest last night but is digging again now.