Pretend Chat 2.14

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai/New York
Ken hasn't chatted in a while, he was online some time ago though :)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
The issue is not that I eat too much. Its that I simply don't get the urge to.. eat.
I know, I just felt like posting a random diet tip... That's why it was labeled "random". So you have anorexia, right?

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
So my daughter is about 9 - I'm waaaaaay outta baby practice. So remind me why I offered to keep my future sister-in-laws children overnight while she went to Chicago? I was told the baby would "cry for a minute" when I put her to bed... So when crying turned to screaming for way more than a minute while the other 3 children here tried to sleep, I was like AH! So I went in and just "ssshhhhh" and rubbed her back for a minute after I laid her back down.... Then walked out. And she's been completely quiet since, not sleeping. Yep - still got the mom touch. ;)

*pats self on the back*

#elohiwillmakemeacutetag
#insidejoke

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I'm not anorexic. :p I'm small, and I've been thin all my life, but I've never been unhealthy-skinny. Even when I randomly loose weight, I never any look different than before.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Plus sometimes I watch a movie or seven and eat a container of ice cream and several bags of popcorn.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Just a guess, it's worrying. At least she should eat something, it's not healthy! I hope you feel better soon tiff :D by better I mean more willing to eat.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Thanks Jessica. :p I didn't even see the post.

So my daughter is about 9 - I'm waaaaaay outta baby practice. So remind me why I offered to keep my future sister-in-laws children overnight while she went to Chicago? I was told the baby would "cry for a minute" when I put her to bed... So when crying turned to screaming for way more than a minute while the other 3 children here tried to sleep, I was like AH! So I went in and just "ssshhhhh" and rubbed her back for a minute after I laid her back down.... Then walked out. And she's been completely quiet since, not sleeping. Yep - still got the mom touch. ;)

*pats self on the back*

#elohiwillmakemeacutetag
#insidejoke
I refer to that as magic. I can do that too! Except I'm not a mommy. I think I'm a wizard.