Paris, Texas

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
All I see is a Whataburger cup! That's a downfall of growing up in Texas and living in Alaska now lol no whataburger, Chick-fil-A or crawfish :/

4 1/2 months to go!

My son lives in Forney, TX and he's always raving about Whataburger and Chick-fil-a. We don't have either of those here where I live. And I LOVE a good hamburger. Makes me so jealous.

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
My son lives in Forney, TX and he's always raving about Whataburger and Chick-fil-a. We don't have either of those here where I live. And I LOVE a good hamburger. Makes me so jealous.

I go through Forney quite often, it's a nice area. Yes ma'am, they do have great old fashioned hamburgers!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...

You would love our Runza, but especially Wally's. Yummy!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Had an awesome day at my daughter's with the family. Never knew folks mashed their potato salad. Interesting how out family meals have changed and evolved through the generations.

M

Maggie Cummings

Y'all broke the chat....

Evidently some people don't particularly care for me, and if I'm posting they leave. I've shut down the chat more than a couple of times. I stay away a lot as the forum is just about as boring as possible. So the chat is yours again, I'm gone....

M

Maggie Cummings

Why are insurance companies allowed to go back, decide they should have been charging you more the last six months, and require you to pay it? This is car insurance, which I pay monthly.

They tried to do that to me too. I raised a fuss, called State Farm HQ. Got almost what I wanted but they got me, my car has more damage now then it did after the accident. My car is 3 colors, the ground effects are crooked and stretched. They broke my steel hood, my right door won't lock or unlock using the key, and my hatchback electric lock was broken the last time they had the car. The electric lock is $700 before labor. I have owned this car for 28 years, and I NEVER did as much damage to the car as this body shop did over night.
Anyway, I have a group of teens from the church, gonna help me pack this week. I want out of Oregon so bad. My Rat Rod and house will go up for sale at the end of next week. I'm looking to rent a studio apt. All the animals will go somewhere, 20 some odd chelonia 2 cats 6 birds and a bazillion fish. I will euthanize my small old lady cat. She's afraid of everybody. She's 16 and I am the only person she's lived with and she's not afraid of. Can't force her to go to a stranger.
That would be mean. OK, I'm leaving now, you can chat if you want......

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What do you want us to say, Maggie? Oh gosh! Don't leave. We'll chat with you. The chat thread isn't just about you, you know. A lot of us don't get any responses when we post. It all depends upon if what we've said strikes a nerve with someone else. I've posted lots of times when no one has responded. But that didn't mean I was going to take my toys and go home. You're the only one who responded to Jacqui's post about dinner with her family. No one responded to Gus. Russian/sulcata/tortoise's nice picture of a snapping turtle didn't get any responses. No one is ignoring you. It's just that what you said makes anyone afraid to respond. No one wants to hurt your feelings.

I know you feel moving to Oregon was a mistake, but it's a done deal. Now you just have to tighten your belt and live with it. Until you win the lottery and have enough money to do anything you want to do, your stuck with it, gal.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I'm not allowed to post attachments. App is being weird. :(

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I totally forgot to wish you guys a Happy Easter!!
We didn't celebrate it this year:(
I barely got the kids a basket.
We worked in our yard from dawn to dusk except for a quick sushi dinner and then came home to work some more.