Pretend Chat 2.14

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Preparing to head off to work, y'all. For dinner I roasted a chicken with herbs, and added store bought cole slaw as a side. It was good. I'm full and want to fall asleep watching t.v.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Have fun Ken. :D

tort_luv_5055 said:
tffnytorts said:
Just ring it out over a sink. Or toilet.
:p
It looks like a lot, but it compresses to nothing.

Haha! I love that idea...toilet it is! (Jk) So I squeezed it out, and it has a spongy feel to it, how strange. No wonder it soaks up things so well. Its almost 11 p.m. here and I am exhausted. I think I will just do TFO and whine about my substrate problems instead of actually dealing with it...:D

Whining is what I do. :D

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
That's the word I'd use, “fun" when dealing with a four letter word that ends with a k.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Be safe at work Ken

tort_luv_5055 said:
Kerryann said:
That looks about right. I just usually let mine air dry a day or two

I just didn't expect there to be so much! First time Eco Earth noob over here :blush:

Eco earth is fun.. I used 10 bricks in my enclosure. JOY for everyone involved [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Central Florida
Morning all!

Hope you feel better Tiff!

My seed and herbal hay from Tyler @ TortoiseSupply is scheduled to come today! Wooooo!

tort_luv_5055

New York (USA)
Re: RE: Pretend Chat 2.14

tffnytorts said:
Hi there.

I think I'm sick again.
I'm queasy :(

Aww that's no fun.
Drink some ice water and lay low. Get some rest.
My mom and I had that bug that's going around, ours only lasted one day, so let's hope you have the same thing. We didn't puke except for that one day, but we didn't feel 100% until a few days later.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good morning!

It's going to be about 60 out here and so should be nice, if the wind doesn't get too strong. I am not sure why it is, but I woke feeling more tired then I was when I went to bed. :(

ijmccollum

5 Year Member
N. Utah
Okay, silly question.....does anyone put diapers on their torts? Now off to the shower to ponder that before I head to work.

tort_luv_5055

New York (USA)

ijmccollum said:
Okay, silly question.....does anyone put diapers on their torts? Now off to the shower to ponder that before I head to work.

Hahaha I am sure you could figure something out as far as a diaper...

Jacqui said:
Good morning!

It's going to be about 60 out here and so should be nice, if the wind doesn't get too strong. I am not sure why it is, but I woke feeling more tired then I was when I went to bed. :(

Its 60 in NEBRASKA?! Isn't supposed to be cold out there?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
ijmccollum said:

Not me, but I have heard of others doing it.

tort_luv_5055 said:

Actually our weather (temps atleast) are pretty much in the same ballpark as yours.

tort_luv_5055

New York (USA)

Jacqui said:
ijmccollum said:

Not me, but I have heard of others doing it.

tort_luv_5055 said:

Actually our weather (temps atleast) are pretty much in the same ballpark as yours.

Hah, its 40 out here in NY. You are lucky. My little brother and I are building a snow fort and he is really sad about the warm weather coming because he doesn't want it to melt. My reply was: 'Drew, there are four seasons. If you don't like that, go live with some tortoise people out in So. Calif. and quite whining' :D

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
None of our snow this winter has been the wet kind for making forts or snowmen. :( With the warm last few days, the snow itself is about 95% gone. Instead now we have mud everywhere. :( The front of my house faces north, so I have a combo of snow, ice, and swamp to get out to the street or even just plain out of the house. :D

tort_luv_5055

New York (USA)
Jacqui said:
None of our snow this winter has been the wet kind for making forts or snowmen. :( With the warm last few days, the snow itself is about 95% gone. Instead now we have mud everywhere. :( The front of my house faces north, so I have a combo of snow, ice, and swamp to get out to the street or even just plain out of the house. :D

Ha! Mud is fun, if you have tortoises. I can't wait to see some dirty tort pictures :D

ijmccollum

5 Year Member
N. Utah
LoL, okay I did a search, people really do use diapers and while it looks really cute I think I will stick to the paper training. Now off to work.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Evening all. Just got home and my honey fired up the stove for me before she left for work. The house is kinda cold when I come home, and Karen's not here.