Pretend Chat 2.14

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
Is me all by myself? I just had one of the worstest dinner experiences ever. Stupid peoples.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Ah, by friend's dad owns a restaurant and he was like, "Yeah, you should totally come try it!" And I made it clear that I don't really eat animals, and he goes, "He has vegetarian meals!" So 20 minutes later, us and a few friends are at this restaurant in the middle of nowhere and I kid you not he says, "So you want a vegetarian dish…. Chicken salad? Or they can substitute it with beef or fish."

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Oh really? How interesting. But, its not the first time that's happened to us, you remember?

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Oh crap. Sibs you gave me the crazies again. :rolleyes: I thought I'd already gotten rid of them!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Yay I got paid! So did Uncle Sam...

I didn't read the last 200 posts, anything I need to catch up on?
Let's see…Rob needs to brush up on his proof reading/editing skills, so folks won't think of him as a “racist asterisk", Monica is somewhere in Oklahoma and she has a new shirt, Steven is on 4:00am time getting coffee not at Starbucks, Tiffany doesn't have to work weekends, “so she can be young" Abdulla got a heavy rain on vacation… and I'm rooting for the chargers tonight because of how much I dislike the seachickens and how fun it was when the 49'ers played them in that Super Bowl something like 15 yrs ago.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
and I'm rooting for the chargers tonight because of how much I dislike the seachickens and how fun it was when the 49'ers played them in that Super Bowl something like 15 yrs ago.
Ken! I'm a Chargers fan, but go Seachickens!!!!! And we're calling him Buttercup.

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
Hiiiiii Issy. :D If you want I can go grab a tie for your other thread. I really don't mind, besides that I'm currently wearing polka dotty tights under shorts (not to mention the turtle tshirt).
A tie for my other thread? What?
Get a new kik so we can instant message.

StarSapphire22

5 Year Member
Fargo, ND
Taylor just got a new phone. Galaxy S4 for $1.08. His kicked the bucket last night, so a cheap new one was needed STAT.