0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Monica,
Something you may try if you can, set a sprinkler out back in the wild area and watch for movements. Often I do that to get a head count in the Russian pen.
Don't worry. “Here the neighbors on the right sat and watched me every night, I'd bet you'd do the same if they was you…"
That's a good idea! I've been soaking the area with a hose. If he doesn't show up soon...there will be a real jungle back there for sure.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Ugh!!!! Just got a call from the vet clinic. Dewey's wound is horrible!!!
I'm afraid to show the picture for upsetting y'all. Poor cat. He has to stay thru the weekend and reassessment on Tuesday to possibly try and see him up. Good grief!!

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Ugh!!!! Just got a call from the vet clinic. Dewey's wound is horrible!!!
I'm afraid to show the picture for upsetting y'all. Poor cat. He has to stay thru the weekend and reassessment on Tuesday to possibly try and see him up. Good grief!!
What happened to your cat

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
What happened to your cat

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

Wednesday night I heard a cat fight. I ran outside to find Dewey sitting on the sidewalk down the street, all hunched up. He didn't move a muscle when I picked him up and I never saw the other cat, but there is a big black and white cat hanging around....

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Dang it all Monica, you've got the makings of a somewhat strange country song happening. Not trying to make light of any of it, (you know how I feel about our cats) I'm just saying.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man the hits just keep going to Monica's house . First lost a tort then your cat gets hurt . You can keep that luck Monica or better yet give it to your ex . Haha No luck finding him hummmm? Did you ask neighbor's to keep an eye out?

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Mike, you want to come down and help me tort hunt? It'll be like an old fashioned game of a needle in a haystack. :0/ -sigh-

Yeah it's been a ***** of a week. My son picked up a bully his first week back to middle school, my cat has a huge necrotic hole in his back, I've lost a beautiful and sweet little Russian, and my neighborhoods bunco group imploded due to friggin drama queens and **** talking.
TGIF? -big sigh-

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Some of my neighbors have offered to help me tort hunt but that's just more feet to step on a tort. :0/
One lady offered to let her Great Danes sniff him out. I know he isn't in my yard or my dogs would have found him by now. :(

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I would love to help you tortoise hunt . Where do you live again?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man, I wish you where closer . The wife will not let me go this weekend but maybe next weekend . I just got home today from a week in Austin .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I'm sitting outside watching my snappers try and mate . They are only a year and a half old .

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I'm sitting outside watching my snappers try and mate . They are only a year and a half old .

If the shells are a knocking........ .......…………Quit watching you tort perv

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)