Pretend Chat 2.14

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai/New York
So, tell us more about this disgusting, rude person.
The teacher said: Please work in groups. So I started working (doing most of the work- as usual), so he says "Go down"- as in the disgusting way, the inappropriate way- But like what the hell?!?!? I acted like I didn't understand a single word he said (as if it was the innocent please I cant see can you move a bit?)... I cant understand how his brain works? this was my first day in a class with him. If he ever says it again I'd like to reply like this: Go s*** yourself:mad:, OK? Im not usually rude, but he is the most vile person I had ever met *nauseated face*. I hope no one gets to meet someone like that. This is my feeling right now: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8489/8224808000_d64f9ff107_z.jpg . Some people *sigh, sigh, sigh*... My day was good (other than the above) and soaking has really helped my tortoise. he has a decreased appetite and has eaten about 1 & a half lertuce leaves. I think thats a good amount, I'll try getting a vet apointment this weekend.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
^^thats her cheesin' over the gifts she got from some of her grandparents. :D

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1409597837.063150.jpg
It's also the birthday I picked to for Freckles, Beans, and Watson. Freckles was hatched in August and Beans and Watson in September but exactly when I am unsure so I met in the middle and picked September 1st. And since that is also Alaina's birthday it will always be easy to remember.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1409597972.947256.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1409597999.263430.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1409598035.696879.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1409598134.463890.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1409598149.630599.jpg

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I made a birthday "cake" with diced dandelion, mazuri, a diced strawberry, and grassland pellets.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
The last two pictures are funny. Summer and freckles wanted the same piece of cactus. Short little tug of war that summer won lol.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Hello guys :D I met a the most disgusting/rude person today. The day was good... my tortoise is getting better, his nose is still running though. You guy have to chat more, like really? Only a few pages when I leave for an entire night and day...
I am not hating that ;) it's hard to keep up during the work week.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Happy Labor Day everyone!
Happy Birthday Jaqcui and little bitty :)

Rob.harmon

Looks like fun! Where's the fishing poles? What beach are you on?
Torry Pines State Beach.
It's a nature preserve, so you're not allowed to fish or swim in certain places.
We got yelled at by a lifeguard for swimming in a protected lagoon lol

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Has anyone heard from Tiffany? I know she was taking a break but a hi I'm alive would be good . I'm getting worried