Pretend Chat 2.14

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
:( This does not sound like a good way to spend the day. :(
It was pretty rotten. And at first, very scary. And now I've added another arrhythmia to my list. This one alone is benign, but things are really starting to look less than stellar. How many "non-life threatening" arrhythmia's can a person have before it's an issue? Some of my arrhythmia's aren't quite "benign" since they've caused me to lose consciousness. Thankfully "near syncope" is much more frequent than actual syncope but this squirrelly erratic heart business is getting oooohhhh soooo old.
Come on open enrollment. Moni needs insurance!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
A general reminder to all my friends here that don't drink cows MILK. You know who you are you drinkers of almond JUICE, soy JUICE, and the like, make sure you supplement your vitamin D in your diet. Like our tortoises, many of us don't get the needed amount of time in the sun, so take care of this.
This has been a public service announcement from The Amazing Cowboy Ken. Always thinking of my friends.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
And to Brandi1, welcome to the thread where the cool kids hang out! What kind/s of tortoise/turtle do you have? And how about other critters? Keep in mind, if you don't post pictures of your critters when you tell us about them, it's likely we'll holler at ya to do it in a friendly kinda way.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
A general reminder to all my friends here that don't drink cows MILK. You know who you are you drinkers of almond JUICE, soy JUICE, and the like, make sure you supplement your vitamin D in your diet. Like our tortoises, many of us don't get the needed amount of time in the sun, so take care of this.
This has been a public service announcement from The Amazing Cowboy Ken. Always thinking of my friends.
Excellent reminder!
Have to make sure it's the right vitamin D as well. Vitamin d3 is much more bioavailable than the many of the D's added to milk, including the moo'ing variety.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I've said it before and I'll say it again, there are NO teats on almonds or soy beans, least none I've ever seen. If there were, I'd…ok I'm stopping now.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Hey, guys if you like this humidifier let me know . It will fit in most closed chamber enclosures . 120 volt cool air mist . Can get them just hit me up .

Attachments

• 1413941857452.jpg
    1413941857452.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 1413941887421.jpg
    1413941887421.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 11

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I've said it before and I'll say it again, there are NO teats on almonds or soy beans, least none I've ever seen. If there were, I'd…ok I'm stopping now.

I don't really drink ANY milk but we do buy coconut milk. We avoid soy like the plague...soy is just not healthy.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I'm with you Ken . What happen to real meat and milk . All of these weird processed foods can't be healthy .

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I just wasn't sure if the aluminum was better or the black painted outside/white inside.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I use zilla because they are the same, but zilla is nicer.