Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Kerryann said:
It's mcdreamy time

Nice, I am more of a Mcsteamy fan. But I get the Mcdreamy thing. Did you ever see him in "Can't Buy Love"? Soooo cute!!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
Kerryann said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
In that no one is chatting, what's for dinner? And even if there is no meat in it, fake it for me.

I had vegetables and garlic and hot sauce.

And the sauce contained Italian sausage for Ken.
I prefer my sausage of a different style actually ;)

CtTortoiseMom said:
She's on now... Hiya Sibi!!

I feel like I haven't talked to her in days. She's always on a different time than me.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Chainsawkitten said:
Up here in Canada I think it's 55.. Better then the 18 it was a few days ago

Life is good

Canada has some great hockey camps!! I was looking at some yesterday.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
And steamed veggies

Kerryann do we need to give you a "personal" moment?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Really they killed off McSteamy? Of course, I only liked it when he and Little Grey were together.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I don't think the steamed veggies killed chat. I just vomited alittle in the back of my throat.

Kerryann

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Not a veggie man ken?

Piper ate all my salmon and rice so I guess I am only having veggies for dinner...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
Really they killed off McSteamy? Of course, I only liked it when he and Little Grey were together.

I agree, I loved him and little grey together. I haven't watched in years do I did not know he was dead!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
We're still talking about McDonalds menu, right?

Mcsteamy was the failed attempt to offer patrons an alternative to fries and that apple crap thing they suggest is dessert, right?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:

I agree, I loved him and little grey together. I haven't watched in years do I did not know he was dead!

I didn't like them killing off George either. I liked Chang with the first Dr, the one she left at the alter.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:

I didn't like them killing off George either. I liked Chang with the first Dr, the one she left at the alter.

I 100% agree with all of that! If you were the writer I would prob. still be watching :).

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Your finger slipped off a key. Prov

Ok. Really. I've got to get tortoise in now. My phone died and I grabbed my iPad cause I'm that much of a freak!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:

Yah he and little grey both died in a plane crash.

Oh and it's now Sloan grey memorial hospital instead of seattle grace

Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:

I agree and he was hotter than owen. She makes me angry though... I don't like her character. I did like george and izzy and even kalie

Cowboy_Ken said:
I don't think the steamed veggies killed chat. I just vomited alittle in the back of my throat.

Kerryann

How else can you scarf down a dinner for 125 calories?? :p

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
Jacqui said:

Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:

I agree and he was hotter than owen. She makes me angry though... I don't like her character. I did like george and izzy and even kalie

Wow! I am supposed to have another major knee surgery and if I ever go through with it I am going to watch all of the Grey's Anatomy I missed!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Thalatte said:
And steamed veggies

Kerryann do we need to give you a "personal" moment?

That is a persistent condition :D

CtTortoiseMom said:
Kerryann said:
Jacqui said:

Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:

Wow! I am supposed to have another major knee surgery and if I ever go through with it I am going to watch all of the Grey's Anatomy I missed!

It has it's up and down moments honestly. They have a a couple of great new doctors.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kerryann said:
Jacqui said:

I agree and he was hotter than owen. She makes me angry though... I don't like her character.

They killed Little Grey too!! :0

I use to like Chang, but in the last seasons I watched I stopped liking her as much. Completely do not like Owen at all.

CtTortoiseMom said:

Ouch, when is that going to happen?

:D I am so proud of my little puppy! He just destuffed his first toy!! :D Of course now I have toy stuffing guts all over my bed. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.