Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Hey Cowboy, where are you? You'll be getting something real soon...how's Karen?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Karen's foot has seemed to have healed past the hobbled stage. We're good. Spent the day running around to various tropical fish stores today for Karens two tanks. Put 120 miles on the car.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I'm running!!!! What's this I hear about eating humans, or is it white meat of what sort?
Please tell me he was referring to chicks?

Kerryann said:
sibi said:
Does that mean you missed me?:p

Wait run.... He's thinking of eating you. He was saying he's a meat eater earlier :p

If we eat chickens that eat chickens them why is eating people so bad?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
A little too much in-law time?
They were really great and always have been. I just felt bad putting them out. Plus, my father in law has a bad back and he was always helping me up and down stairs on my crutches and I was so worried he was going to throw out his back.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
Karen's foot has seemed to have healed past the hobbled stage. We're good. Spent the day running around to various tropical fish stores today for Karens two tanks. Put 120 miles on the car.

That's good.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
So what's the rarest disease that comes from human brains? I know about cow's brain (mad cow's disease...but, that's not you're talking about, right?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I don't know the name. I've never had an ER doctor say, “I've got some bad news for you,Cowboy. When you were In Borneo, that wasn't scrambled eggs!"

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
How sweet. It's so nice to ha e in-laws that are self-sacrificing. You rarely come across any today. You are truly blessed Erin.
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:
A little too much in-law time?
They were really great and always have been. I just felt bad putting them out. Plus, my father in law has a bad back and he was always helping me up and down stairs on my crutches and I was so worried he was going to throw out his back.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
I'm running!!!! What's this I hear about eating humans, or is it white meat of what sort?

No I was kidding. He was talking about the plane crash where three soccer players ate the other ones.
Mike is buying me a new truck and has been weighing all the options. I wasn't red, chrome, cab lights and 33 inch tires. He had sent me like 7 spreadsheets weighing out the different options with all of the lifetime costs analyzed. I told him those were my wants and to pick whatever else he wants as long as I have those items and he was like I don't know how to process that.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I've got great in-laws too. My fil always has home smoked, canned salmon for me and my mil always makes macaroni/shrimp casserole for our parties because she knows how much I like.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
So what's the rarest disease that comes from human brains? I know about cow's brain (mad cow's disease...but, that's not you're talking about, right?

Mad cow disease is scary :(

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
I've got great in-laws too. My fil always has home smoked, canned salmon for me and my mil always makes macaroni/shrimp casserole for our parties because she knows how much I like.

My inlaws are great too. My mil likes to organize my underwear drawer and clean my house.
Actually they are great and they always beg and bribe me not to divorce their crazy son. But I love him.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Kerryann, he's Jewish. Don't you know how he thinks by now :p
Kerryann said:
sibi said:

No I was kidding. He was talking about the plane crash where three soccer players ate the other ones.
Mike is buying me a new truck and has been weighing all the options. I wasn't red, chrome, cab lights and 33 inch tires. He had sent me like 7 spreadsheets weighing out the different options with all of the lifetime costs analyzed. I told him those were my wants and to pick whatever else he wants as long as I have those items and he was like I don't know how to process that.

Wow! I wish my mil knew how to cook, nevermind make dishes like that. Yummy. You're blessed too.
Cowboy_Ken said:

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Kerryann, he's Jewish. Don't you know how he thinks by now :p

Wow! I wish my mil knew how to cook, nevermind make dishes like that. Yummy. You're blessed too.

Yes and actually it helped me deal with my client when we were having issues. They are brothers from different mothers. My client is Israeli too.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I was wrong. It's a protein not an enzyme.

Fatal Familial Insomnia is extremely rare, only affecting a few families in the world. It is caused by prions. Prions are also what causes mad cow disease and are really interesting, because they are infectious, but they are not 'bugs' - they are just little proteins. People with fatal familial insomnia firstly have trouble sleeping. This gets worse and worse over a few months or a few years, until eventually they go into a coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.