Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Jacqui said:
Kerryann said:
Jacqui said:
Really they killed off McSteamy? Of course, I only liked it when he and Little Grey were together.

Yah he and little grey both died in a plane crash.

I agree and he was hotter than owen. She makes me angry though... I don't like her character.

They killed Little Grey too!! :0

I use to like Chang, but in the last seasons I watched I stopped liking her as much. Completely do not like Owen at all.

CtTortoiseMom said:
Wow! I am supposed to have another major knee surgery and if I ever go through with it I am going to watch all of the Grey's Anatomy I missed!

Ouch, when is that going to happen?

It was supposed to happen two years ago. I keep putting it off because the recovery on the other two were so bad. I had my ACL repaired and my meniscus repaired, but halfway through the recovery my meniscus repair failed causing mt to fall in a grocery store, sooo embarrassing!!! Then I had to be rushed in to get my meniscus removed. I was supposed to have all these restrictions like no running, jumping etc.., but I do everything and live with minimal pain. Soni keep putting off the alograph surgery.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi everyone. How long was I gone? It feels like I've been gone a week. Man, you guys can chat. I had to read ten pages just to catch up. So, did anyone other than Erin miss me?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
A plane crash...that reminds me of a soccer team once. Did anyone get eaten?

I probably did.

That was at Sibi.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Cowboy_Ken said:

I probably did.

The other white meat :D :cool:

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
It was supposed to happen two years ago. I keep putting it off because the recovery on the other two were so bad. I had my ACL repaired and my meniscus repaired, but halfway through the recovery my meniscus repair failed causing mt to fall in a grocery store, sooo embarrassing!!! Then I had to be rushed in to get my meniscus removed. I was supposed to have all these restrictions like no running, jumping etc.., but I do everything and live with minimal pain. Soni keep putting off the alograph surgery.

Eek knee surgery scares me. Do you have a good orthopedic surgeon? Eek

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Does that mean you missed me?:p
Cowboy_Ken said:

I probably did.

That was at Sibi.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Hi everyone. How long was I gone? It feels like I've been gone a week. Man, you guys can chat. I had to read ten pages just to catch up. So, did anyone other than Erin miss me?

I would have if I was around. I had a mayhem well too. Mike had to work tomorrow. His boss said he had to work cuz he's a Jew and everyone else had to work because it's not a union shop and they weren't going to church anyway. Their hr lady brought in like an Amway at lunch and he and his work bromance were hateful. I am kind of glad I don't work in a small place.
Mike told the Amway guy his math was off and then showed him why on his whiteboard.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
If I had asked about you earlier, would that imply I missed you? :p

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

Eek knee surgery scares me. Do you have a good orthopedic surgeon? Eek

Yes, the best sports medicine guy, he used to work at the same hospital as Rob and when My eldest tore her ACL at 10 we needed an experienced surgeon that knew about adolescent growth plates and he is the Doc that invented a hamstring ACL repair that goes around the growth plate. He's a good friend of ours and my whole family except for my 2 yo sees him.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Erin, do you really need to get the surgery done? I mean, had it become a problem that can't e put off any longer?
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:
Kerryann said:
Jacqui said:
Really they killed off McSteamy? Of course, I only liked it when he and Little Grey were together.

Yah he and little grey both died in a plane crash.

I agree and he was hotter than owen. She makes me angry though... I don't like her character.

They killed Little Grey too!! :0

I use to like Chang, but in the last seasons I watched I stopped liking her as much. Completely do not like Owen at all.

CtTortoiseMom said:
Wow! I am supposed to have another major knee surgery and if I ever go through with it I am going to watch all of the Grey's Anatomy I missed!

Ouch, when is that going to happen?

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Yes, the best sports medicine guy, he used to work at the same hospital as Rob and when My eldest tore her ACL at 10 we needed an experienced surgeon that knew about adolescent growth plates and he is the Doc that invented a hamstring ACL repair that goes around the growth plate. He's a good friend of ours and my whole family except for my 2 yo sees him.

That's awesome. Surgery isn't so bad with a surgeon you trust.

Jacqui said:
So why would Mike not of had to work?

I am off tomorrow so I was hoping he'd be off with me. We are going to get his axles tomorrow when he gets home.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
No, I don't need it. My rule with surgery is that I only do it when it stops me from doing things in my life and since it is not to that point yet I am not going to do it. Plus, the last time my inlaws flew from NC to help take care of me and my kids for two months!!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hey, Kerryann, I didn't know Mikey was Jewish? Did he ever go to Israel?
Kerryann said:
sibi said:

I would have if I was around. I had a mayhem well too. Mike had to work tomorrow. His boss said he had to work cuz he's a Jew and everyone else had to work because it's not a union shop and they weren't going to church anyway. Their hr lady brought in like an Amway at lunch and he and his work bromance were hateful. I am kind of glad I don't work in a small place.
Mike told the Amway guy his math was off and then showed him why on his whiteboard.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Does that mean you missed me?:p

Wait run.... He's thinking of eating you. He was saying he's a meat eater earlier :p

If we eat chickens that eat chickens them why is eating people so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.