Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
Good morning :)
I got up at 5 this morning to get all my deliverables done early. I am taking some clients to a baseball game today so it should be a fun day. I hope everyone else has a great day.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh man...I've got the lazies today. I have a sink full of dirty dishes (how does ONE person make so many,many dirty dishes in just one day?), I have to pick a bunch of leaves to chop up for the babies, I still have the horse poop to pick up...and I just don't feel like putting on my shoes and going outside!

And to top that all off, my house hasn't been vacuumed in such a long time that it stinks!

Would someone please crack the whip?

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
deliverables??

Items due to clients :D

Yvonne G said:
Oh man...I've got the lazies today. I have a sink full of dirty dishes (how does ONE person make so many,many dirty dishes in just one day?), I have to pick a bunch of leaves to chop up for the babies, I still have the horse poop to pick up...and I just don't feel like putting on my shoes and going outside!

And to top that all off, my house hasn't been vacuumed in such a long time that it stinks!

You just reminded me that I forgot to turn the dishwasher on again :(

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Yvonne G said:

whipcracker_zps8be305f6.jpg

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Yvonne G said:

Looks like you got going after all! My house is full of people drilling and making a bunch of noise. I had plans to be out all day with Rand while they worked until Rand threw up all over the car while I was dropping the kids off at school this morning so we are laying in my bed watching Caillou.

It took me a solid hour to clean the car and I am still getting it detailed because Yeuuuuch!!

Also, i had a docs apt. So I could get a prescription for Cingulair because my allergies are so bad and I had to cancel it :(.
Not a fun day so far!!

LolaMyLove

10 Year Member!
Walnut Creek, Ca
Yay, the last kindergarten field trip of the year is over! Do you know how hard it is to keep 32 6yr olds attention for any period of time? The turtles in the pond at the park was the most fun to point out. All the kids love turtles and the adults too.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
littlestella said:
Yay, the last kindergarten field trip of the year is over! Do you know how hard it is to keep 32 6yr olds attention for any period of time? The turtles in the pond at the park was the most fun to point out. All the kids love turtles and the adults too.

Wow, 32 6 year olds in one class? That is a lot!

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
It's been 90 here lately and last night we took the two labs to the lake to swim. Prince dove in and Dante cried on the shore...

I worked from 8-3 yesterday and 8-12 today and I'm so not used to waking up early.. I was lying on the couch reading and next thing I knew it was 2 hours later! Guess I dozed off a bit.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I am a lobster. I forgot to put on sunscreen. Did I forget I am an albino.. well pretty close. Here are pics of my seats today. It was an awesome game until we lost. I almost passed out because I was trying not to eat in case I wanted beer. I ended up having to eat a little.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Isn't that the reason for drinking beer? Or it's the flavor, right? Because beer tastes so good.

And your burn is as good as I got fishing. Mine was on my arms though. Ranch boots and shorts is no fast ion statement I'm willing to make. Lol.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

Cowboy_Ken said:
Isn't that the reason for drinking beer? Or it's the flavor, right? Because beer tastes so good.

Yes but the light headed I felt was like passing out

Status
Not open for further replies.