Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
To add to what Cameron said, we just recently made it so all posts in there must be moderator approved before showing, so this is why it's "strange". We also do (and have been doing for quite some time) this in the Vendor Review section. The reasons for the two are a bit different for each, but it mainly boils down to making sure only those who can make threads in the personal promotion section (100 posts) or in the review section case to make sure only reviews, not other posts are made. The drawback is it catches the replies too in the promotion section (like yours last night it seems)

Good Morning!

Sorry I didn't stop by last night. Normally I do a finial sweep just before trying to close my eyes. Or after giving up trying to sleep. :rolleyes: Last night I stayed outside watching the stars and then when I came to bed, I tried not opening the computer to see if that helped with falling asleep (it doesn't).

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

Jacqui said:
To add to what Cameron said, we just recently made it so all posts in there must be moderator approved before showing, so this is why it's "strange". We also do (and have been doing for quite some time) this in the Vendor Review section. The reasons for the two are a bit different for each, but it mainly boils down to making sure only those who can make threads in the personal promotion section (100 posts) or in the review section case to make sure only reviews, not other posts are made. The drawback is it catches the replies too in the promotion section (like yours last night it seems)

Good Morning!

Sorry I didn't stop by last night. Normally I do a finial sweep just before trying to close my eyes. Or after giving up trying to sleep. :rolleyes: Last night I stayed outside watching the stars and then when I came to bed, I tried not opening the computer to see if that helped with falling asleep (it doesn't).

Have you tried melatonin? I was on ambien my insomnia gets so bad but I can usually manage it with exercise, no caffeine after noon, and melatonin.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
We are going to the world of beer festival today do I made us delicious and fashionable pretzel necklaces. They are so fun. Fishing wire and two sized pretzels is all I used.
IMG_20130518_113702_901_zps6dde5882.jpg

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI

Cowboy_Ken said:
sibi said:
Oh, yea, I got the seeds. I'm gonna plant it tomorrow. Thanks.[/b]
Cowboy_Ken said:
And your bag of dandelion seeds?

And Karen says, “And so the invasion begins!"

I grow my dandelions in pots and get the flowers before they go to seed. They are really pretty and in the pot you can keep them flowering all year.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Ken, did you tear up watching the last episode of the office? I did!!
Anyone else watch the office ?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
CtTortoiseMom said:

You're funny, I was gonna ask you the same question. At least I've got the Michael Scott era on DVD!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

You're funny, I was gonna ask you the same question. At least I've got the Michael Scott era on DVD!

We watch old office every night on Netflix. Best Show Ever!!

n3rdchik

5 Year Member
Michigan
Kerryann said:
We are going to the world of beer festival today do I made us delicious and fashionable pretzel necklaces. They are so fun. Fishing wire and two sized pretzels is all I used.

Beer festival in Michigan?! And I didn't know? I must renew my MI Brewer's guild membership! How was it?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:

If I could just borrow your necklace I have some Nutella I would like to dip those pretzels in. :)

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
I know it sounds silly but how do you get dandelions to grow in a pot? I collected seeds while in Oregon and tried planting them but they never grew... Any advice?

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI

n3rdchik said:
Kerryann said:

Beer festival in Michigan?! And I didn't know? I must renew my MI Brewer's guild membership! How was it?

There's one in campus Martius in June. It was so awesome. There were so many beer vendors.

RosieRedfoot said:
I know it sounds silly but how do you get dandelions to grow in a pot? I collected seeds while in Oregon and tried planting them but they never grew... Any advice?

I got the seeds from somewhere online. They grew in the pot inside too. I got the seeds and potted then in a deep pot since they have deep roots. You have to keep them moist and put it in a spot with no too much sun.

Erin
Nutella sounds awesome. I liver chocolate pretzels. I got strawberries earlier this week and ate them with nutella. It was so yummy

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Kerryann said:
I'm a huge dark chocolate fan, but I draw the line at, “liver chocolate"! Just saying…ok…maybe there was a beer festival here as well but all it was, was, “Coors banquet beer"! Which was sooo good.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I was about to comment on that "liver chocolate" myself. I think she has the same problem that we all sometimes have with auto-correct. I think she may have tried to type love.:p Btw, Kerryann, you look simply marvelous!
Cowboy_Ken said:
Kerryann said:
I'm a huge dark chocolate fan, but I draw the line at, “liver chocolate"! Just saying…ok…maybe there was a beer festival here as well but all it was, was, “Coors banquet beer"! Which was sooo good.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Maybe I'll try that..

So we had company over for making homemade pizzas from scratch and also made fresh mango sorbet. Was quite tasty!

I gave Rosie a large piece of mango and I don't know how she ate it without bursting a gut... Seriously, I was in a hurry on my way to work and plopped in a piece twice the size of her head/neck combined and my bf said it was gone not 15 minutes later.

I'd never given her mango but I think she's smitten... Redfoots surely do sprint at the scent of ripe fruit or sight of red flowers!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
That's great. I love mangos, but I can't feed it to my sullies. I should try making pizza from scratch. I mean, I've made it from scratch before, but it had been years.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Just don't try liver chocolate. It's not near as good as it sounds.

But fried possum innards is as good as it sounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.