Not open for further replies.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Middle of nowhere
Jacqui said:
CourtneyAndCarl said:
Wow! Nobody ever misses me :p

I feel like I missed a lot since I've been gone... Do we have new moderators?

We miss you too! How did school end? Taking the summer off? New Mods are Barb (Wellington), Kelly (Tortadise), Cameron (jaizei) and Shelly (mctlong)

School actually went well, I escaped with all As except one B. And yes, a much needed summer break is in order, although I will be working. Hopefully I can come to TFO more now that I'm not in school.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Ugggggghhhhhh, my allergies are so bad! I just accidentaly sneezed in my dogs face. Sorry Dagny!
Btw- my kitchen is almost done!!!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Ugggggghhhhhh, my allergies are so bad! I just accidentaly sneezed in my dogs face. Sorry Dagny!
Btw- my kitchen is almost done!!!

Yay.. I'd die without a kitchen :D
It will be worth the wait..

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Me too. Can't live w/o a kitchen. Kerryann, are you a post graduate? Cause that B can hurt you. I didn't get to see the buffalo video. Where can I see it? I'm almost finished with the pool! I will post pics of the before, during, and after.

Erin, you are running yourself into the ground. Your sneezing can also be as a result of being rundown, having dust in the house from construction, and allergies. Take a good break when the kitchen is done.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I guess buffalo don't make great guard animals, ay? What a hoot to see him being attached by the cougar, and the buffalo just watching. I heard buffalo don't make great pets. So, is he dead or is he alive? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Cowboy, if that's you, your looks are better than your brains :p

Cowboy_Ken said:
sibi said:
Post #3962 of this here thread I think.

#3942 Sibi. Enjoy

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
How's it going all? Spent the last few days gardening mostly, enjoying the great weather. Toby is loving to be finally back outside again up here in the cold north!

I picked a great deal of dandelions the other day for both myself and Toby. I personally love to batter and fry the buds, and use the greens in stir fry. :)

Oddly enough, my redfoot and I have a very similar diet.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
What's that? How do you get the forum to give you credit for those who joined? I've invited some to join the forum too, but I don't know how to let the forum know.

Cowboy_Ken said:
Only accused.

Sibi, did you see my Craigslist ad promoing the forum? I'm up to 3 new members!

Hi Anthony. I'm only now getting organic greens from a local grower. Dandelions are a favorite in my family now. I never knew we could it that stuff. I got seeds from Cowboy Ken. It is something to hear of torts living in NH and ME, or even CT. I know your tort is happy because I found how unhappy my torts were being cooped up in the house all winter, and I live in North Florida.
Nixxy said:
How's it going all? Spent the last few days gardening mostly, enjoying the great weather. Toby is loving to be finally back outside again up here in the cold north!

I picked a great deal of dandelions the other day for both myself and Toby. I personally love to batter and fry the buds, and use the greens in stir fry. :)

Oddly enough, my redfoot and I have a very similar diet.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
sibi said:
What's that? How do you get the forum to give you credit for those who joined? I've invited some to join the forum too, but I don't know how to let the forum know.
Cause I'm a Cowboy, that's how!
So from your computer on the user op profile settings there is a link on the right hand side of the page. I copied and pasted. Bada Bing, Bada Boom.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hey Cowboy, I tried and tried to post something on your "Personal Promotion" thread, and I keep getting this message that the Administrator requires all new post be in moderation. What's going on Mods?

I see it Cowboy...I wondered how to use that. Now I know, thanks. I had something I thought was funny to post about your modesty in promoting yourself as a nice guy. I just have it deleted each time. Don't know what's going on with that thread. Do you know?

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Boy, you are really playing the part, aren't you? :D:D
Cowboy_Ken said:
I'll check. Maybe I'm on probation because I'm so amazing? LOL!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
So I tried to post to confirm that I'm still a great guy, and I got the, “must be approved by a moderator" message. I've seen this before and once a moderator looks and decides its cool it shows up. I don't take it personally in a negative way, I just figure moderators want to check me out first. Ha

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
But, you've already had moderators comment there, and several others. Why now? Don't bother. I know you don't have the answer. I guess we'll talk to Jacqui about it. I know that as of this moment, there are no moderators on. Maybe that's the problem. They can't see what people post; so, they disengage the thread until a mod can monitor the posts. I already figured it out. Thanks Cowboy. I'll post it again when the mods are back online. They need mods for evenings. Maybe, since you're so great, they'll make you a mod for the late evenings.

As an afterthought, then how can my post appear here if that were true. With no mods, every post is going on without checking. And yet, no other thread appears to have posts denied until a mod can check it. See you tomorrow.

Cowboy_Ken said:
So I tried to post to confirm that I'm still a great guy, and I got the, “must be approved by a moderator" message. I've seen this before and once a moderator looks and decides its cool it shows up. I don't take it personally in a negative way, I just figure moderators want to check me out first. Ha

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
sibi said:
But, you've already had moderators comment there, and several others. Why now? Don't bother. I know you don't have the answer. I guess we'll talk to Jacqui about it. I know that as of this moment, there are no moderators on. Maybe that's the problem. They can't see what people post; so, they disengage the thread until a mod can monitor the posts. I already figured it out. Thanks Cowboy. I'll post it again when the mods are back online. They need mods for evenings. Maybe, since you're so great, they'll make you a mod for the late evenings.

As an afterthought, then how can my post appear here if that were true. With no mods, every post is going on without checking. And yet, no other thread appears to have posts denied until a mod can check it. See you tomorrow.

Cowboy_Ken said:

Since a member has to have made 100 posts before starting a thread in Personal Promotion, that section is moderated and everything has to be approved. That the replies have to be approved is a side effect since it is only the people making the thread that have to meet the criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.