Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Lol, Oh, don't worry...I hate liver even if they put crumpled nuts with whipped cream on it, I wouldn't touch it.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

Cowboy_Ken said:
Kerryann said:
I'm a huge dark chocolate fan, but I draw the line at, “liver chocolate"! Just saying…ok…maybe there was a beer festival here as well but all it was, was, “Coors banquet beer"! Which was sooo good.

I used to love liver.. My Mom had chocolate bacon yesterday. She said it was gross. Liver chocolate would be like a chocolate patee

sibi said:
Lol, Oh, don't worry...I hate liver even if they put crumpled nuts with whipped cream on it, I wouldn't touch it.

Liver ice cream?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
006_zps914da81a.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Aw, Jacqui...where did the pup come from? Is it the puppy that you rescued a few weeks ago?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Yvonne G said:
Aw, Jacqui...where did the pup come from? Is it the puppy that you rescued a few weeks ago?

That would be the bigger one. The small one is his half brother and is now 6.5 weeks old.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Thanks for the nice comments. I think they are kinda cute too... even if they are only chi puppies. :D

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
So this is fun. Karen's hobby is aquariums. A client gave us a 55 gal. complete with stand and filters, the works. While cleaning it to set it up, we discovered that it would be best to strip the original silicon and resell it. So we set the tank up in the living room floor and go for it with razors and scalpels. 1-1/2 hrs into it, both injured and Karen bleeding, guess who just bought a new 55 gal aquarium?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
So on the way home Karen says, “What really happened Ken, is I thought, I wonder if Ken would just buy me a new tank if I was bleeding?"
I'm hoping yes was the right answer.
She was joking, of course, but I thought it was funny.

george.T.tort

5 Year Member
CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Ken, did you tear up watching the last episode of the office? I did!!
Anyone else watch the office ?

You're funny, I was gonna ask you the same question. At least I've got the Michael Scott era on DVD!

We watch old office every night on Netflix. Best Show Ever!!

We watch the original English version here. Never seen the US version but heard it is good

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
george.T.tort said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

You're funny, I was gonna ask you the same question. At least I've got the Michael Scott era on DVD!

We watch the original English version here. Never seen the US version but heard it is good

I watched one episode but it reminded me too much of my life :D

george.T.tort

5 Year Member
Kerryann said:
george.T.tort said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

I watched one episode but it reminded me too much of my life :D

Lol I'd like to work where you do then! :)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Ken you need to buy the new one BEFORE your both bleeding. :D

Dude and I spent the day working in the yard, getting hailed and rained upon. :D I think Dude found every blooming dandelion that was low enough to reach in the entire yard. :D While hand cutting the grass in and around the flower beds, I managed to cut off a large hosta leaf (the Stars enjoyed that), a large stem with leaves from the sedum (the Russians did the piranha attack on that) and they also got the dandelions I had to trim down. It turned out to be kinda a fun day out there. :D

george.T.tort said:

KerryAnn does have quite an entertaining life. :D Welcome to the pretend chat thread!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Jacqui, I had stopped and was checking Craigslist for aquariums, when Karen stuck the scalpel deep in her thumb knuckle. She swore then asked, I called our favorite fish store,(the Wet Spot) applied a hello kitty bandaid on her wound and we left. I never bled except through my wallet.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
Ken you need to buy the new one BEFORE your both bleeding. :D

Dude and I spent the day working in the yard, getting hailed and rained upon. :D I think Dude found every blooming dandelion that was low enough to reach in the entire yard. :D While hand cutting the grass in and around the flower beds, I managed to cut off a large hosta leaf (the Stars enjoyed that), a large stem with leaves from the sedum (the Russians did the piranha attack on that) and they also got the dandelions I had to trim down. It turned out to be kinda a fun day out there. :D

george.T.tort said:

KerryAnn does have quite an entertaining life. :D Welcome to the pretend chat thread!

Yes, my work life always has something going on. :D

Cowboy_Ken said:
Jacqui, I had stopped and was checking Craigslist for aquariums, when Karen stuck the scalpel deep in her thumb knuckle. She swore then asked, I called our favorite fish store,(the Wet Spot) applied a hello kitty bandaid on her wound and we left. I never bled except through my wallet.

Eek... that sounds horrible but you are a good husband. :D

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
So, Cowboy, how much did you bleed?:p I got my 55 gal tank on CL with the works and custom made stand w/top for $100. The canister itself would've cost me over $200. My 25 year old aquatic turtle lives in it. Best buy I ever made. Ken, doesn't the scalpel have a handle? How could Karen cut her knuckle when using a sharp scalpel with a handle? It should have cut like butter. I don't get that.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
She was using it to go through thick repair silicon cut towards her other hand. Don't ask, she knows better. My wallet only bled about $75.00. We already have everything else, magnum 350 canister, 3x T5 light, blonde oak stand/cupboard.

She knows she should have just asked.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
And you got that for free? Btw, I've got the same 350 magnum filter. So, the $75 was for fish?
Cowboy_Ken said:
She was using it to go through thick repair silicon cut towards her other hand. Don't ask, she knows better. My wallet only bled about $75.00. We already have everything else, magnum 350 canister, 3x T5 light, blonde oak stand/cupboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.