Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
I was at the beach with friends and the kiddies today and I am so glad my husband wasn't there because I met the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life!! She was wearing a bikini had a perfect 6 pack and cut arms but not bulky in any way. She had short hair and was like a little fairy and as if she wasn't perfect enough she had the most adorable Australian accent. I told my husband about her and he asked if he should be worried about me leaving him for her, I said no but now want to go to Austrailia.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm watching, “The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" after all, it's Independence Day, right?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
I'm watching, “The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" after all, it's Independence Day, right?

Omg, I love when the one sister is yelling through the window at the drive through.. "They done took her baby away". Holy cow that documentary was absolutely crazy!

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
And grilled peaches, fresh raspberry sauce, and vanilla ice cream.

ImageUploadedByTortForum1372979934.965675.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Yup, it's a family favorite here. I like how the folks inside can't hear her and so they're all smiling and waving. I guess when you have a baby, you should snort the pain pills the doctor gives you while in recovery. Go figure.

CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:

Omg, I love when the one sister is yelling through the window at the drive through.. "They done took her baby away". Holy cow that documentary was absolutely crazy!

So then you know my current favorite singer/songwriter Hank 3! Followed closely by his daddy.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
Yup, it's a family favorite here. I like how the folks inside can't hear her and so they're all smiling and waving. I guess when you have a baby, you should snort the pain pills the doctor gives you while in recovery. Go figure.

CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:

So then you know my current favorite singer/songwriter Hank 3! Followed closely by his daddy.

It wasn't pain pills it was meth! I was pregnant with my son when I saw it and I cried at that part! I always freak out just before I give birth thinking that I am bring a beautiful and perfect being into a terrible world and I was going through that when I saw that documentary. needless to say, it did not help. Rob was like I can assure you that we will never move to West Virginia, haha!

RosieRedfoot said:
And grilled peaches, fresh raspberry sauce, and vanilla ice cream.

Sorry I was thinking Holy Yum!! But did not type it!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Here's a fun factoid thingy;
$3.8 million in American flags are imported each year…if that, $3.6 million are from China,(aren't they commies?)!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
Look at who I found at the zoo today. I think he wants to go home with me. :D

Look what Mikey put up today :D

That is a good looking Sully!

Also, I love the flag! Rob wants to put one in our front yard.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Funny story about the flag pole. So we are putting up three big trellises with grapes growing on them to barricade our yard from the beverly hillbillies as much as allowed by the subdivision.. what.. It's a bunch of landscaping and not a fence. :shy: Soooo Mike has me call miss dig (a company that comes and marks all of the utility lines before we put in the trellises. Well on Tuesday night some guy from the gas company transportation unit calls me up and is asking me about whether we are digging in the front or back yard. I tell him it's in the backyard and he tells me that in our front yard we have two high pressure transports running through it. He says look at the end of your court down by the park path and up across the street to see where they go through. I go home and look and Mikeys flag pole base that he dug down and cemented in is right in the line of the flags for the pipe lines. :rolleyes: :D

Oh my poison ivy is muccccccccccccccchhhhhh less itchy :D

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Not sure about anyone else, as it were, but I live out in the sticks, and in the the distance from the two closest towns, it sounds as if Baghdad is falling. I keep waiting for the the pounding to get closer.
Everyone, everywhere, thank a service person or their mom, please! Take em out to dinner, for crying out loud. Do something for your man or kid being home. Ok. I'm climbing off the soap box now. Thank you for your time. You all know what you mean to me and Little Ricky.

Kerryann, sorry about your poison ivy, but know I smile each time I think of those odd times you can't do anything about it.

Kerryann said:
Funny story about the flag pole. So we are putting up three big trellises with grapes growing on them to barricade our yard from the beverly hillbillies as much as allowed by the subdivision.. what.. It's a bunch of landscaping and not a fence. :shy: Soooo Mike has me call miss dig (a company that comes and marks all of the utility lines before we put in the trellises. Well on Tuesday night some guy from the gas company transportation unit calls me up and is asking me about whether we are digging in the front or back yard. I tell him it's in the backyard and he tells me that in our front yard we have two high pressure transports running through it. He says look at the end of your court down by the park path and up across the street to see where they go through. I go home and look and Mikeys flag pole base that he dug down and cemented in is right in the line of the flags for the pipe lines. :rolleyes: :D

Oh my poison ivy is muccccccccccccccchhhhhh less itchy :D

See above

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Yep. I worked yesterday and had to get up about 4 hours earlier than usual and was up 3 hours later than usual so I slept in till 11:30 this morning, lol.

We did catch the mouse in the kitchen though! I checked to make sure it was a male and not one fulla babies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I stayed up too late. My alarm went off, I stumbled down the hall to the kitchen, saw the coffee wasn't finished brewing, and crawled back in bed. This made Rodeos morning complete, and he crawled on to my chest, put one of his paws on my chin and started purring very happily. That is not conducive to getting up, being pinned in bed by a cat.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I started my day with wiping tears and holding hands on a project for work. :p I think I need to change my title to emotional confidence support counselor.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Our big party is today at 2:30, so I am cleaning & the kids are uncleaning and i clean again, yay! We had a Bon fire and sparklers last night with a few friends but with Rob always being on call for every holiday we always have our celebrations a day or two later.

So, I stopped in to say Hi:). & to avoid mopping!

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Came back from lunch to find the alarm going off due to a power outage. We've been getting crazy thunderstorms this week so Dante the baby of a dog is having a fun time. It's a bad week for storm and firework anxiety, so he's sporting a thunder shirt and a panicked expression. Now someone is lighting off fireworks as I type and he's looking scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.