Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
I saw it. You see they're doing ghost sharks too? Lol, the ridiculousness.

Thankfully today I was working on price checking and didn't have to deal with people very much. Most of it was spent scanning sleepwear and underwear going on clearance and sticking on stickers. I also got free crayons from the boss just because they were giving out freebies for back to school. So I played with a laser hand gun, stuck stickers on things, and got crayons. See, school did teach me real world application! Mind you, that was preschool. :p

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

Cowboy_Ken said:
Heads up all!!! A Cowboy Ken PSA to follow;

Airing tonight on the SyFy channel is none other than the highly acclaimed movie, “Sharknato". Check your local listings for times.

Best movie ever if you love to laugh which I do

RosieRedfoot said:
I saw it. You see they're doing ghost sharks too? Lol, the ridiculousness.

Thankfully today I was working on price checking and didn't have to deal with people very much. Most of it was spent scanning sleepwear and underwear going on clearance and sticking on stickers. I also got free crayons from the boss just because they were giving out freebies for back to school. So I played with a laser hand gun, stuck stickers on things, and got crayons. See, school did teach me real world application! Mind you, that was preschool. :p

That sounds like a great day

I'm learning about glamping... It's like camping but fabulous

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Glamping, I have elements of that when I camp. But with my crew and lack of attention span I don't think I'll ever full on Glamp!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Yeap, why?
Jacqui said:
sibi said:
.... in fort Walton beach, Florida, ....

Do you happen to live near there?

I feel for you Sarah. Shingles scare me because I already ha e the virus in me. I've suffered so much this year. I needs long break from pain!
pugsandkids said:
Good morning all!
Shingles bite...

But it's one day closer to the weekend ;)
I'm taking my youngest son to try out for an Olympic Development soccer team. (ODP) on Saturday, should be interesting.

Yeah...I was up so early when I was getting ready to go to Israel. It wasn't even 7a.m. yet, and the security guard on the luggage line was screaming at me because I forgot to take my cell phone out of my pocket. I really woke up then and said to him, "It's too early in the morning to start your day screaming at travelers. What will you be like by noon?" ugh..
Kerryann said:
Ugh I woke up to an email where one of my long distance employees was being rude to one of my off shore employees. Why do the days have to start like this?

Cowboy, are you truly amazing like you say, or are you just being a bit conceited?:p:p:p

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I figure if I'm gonna fall in love with a guy, I'm the best choice. Karen says I'm a narcissist and I point out if I was so amazing, I wouldn't be.

I meant, if I wasn't so amazing, I wouldn't be a narcissist.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Good point, but I don't believe it. I don't think you're a narcissist any more than I think you're conceited. I just don't understand why anyone should feel the need to convey the obvious. Heck, I'm amazing, but I don't feel the need to say it. Being amazing is in the eyes of the beholder. You're amazing not because you believe it to be so. You're amazing if people perceive you to be. Otherwise, it would appear that you've trying to convince someone of something you're not.

Cowboy_Ken said:
I figure if I'm gonna fall in love with a guy, I'm the best choice. Karen says I'm a narcissist and I point out if I was so amazing, I wouldn't be.

I meant, if I wasn't so amazing, I wouldn't be a narcissist.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

pugsandkids said:
Glamping, I have elements of that when I camp. But with my crew and lack of attention span I don't think I'll ever full on Glamp!

Yes it didn't look as much fun as it sounded. They still slept in a tent and didn't have a shower. I say boo.

Grandpa Turtle 144 said:
I agree with Sibi I think your amazing

Aww you are so sweet and yes she is.
I have crazy meetings all morning!! I'm so not out of bed yet and I still have to get dressed.
I took my Mom last night to a charity gala for the humane society. I had way more fun than I expected.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Wow, where's everyone today? Jacqui, are you traveling with Jeff to Ft. Walton Beach? Don't forget to look me up if so. Has anyone heard from Erin? I wonder if baby Rand is getting better. Is the redness going away? I'm worried about him. Cowboy, you didn't respond to my last post. Did that kill chat? You sounded exhausted. Kim, how's that house coming along? Describe it to me. What are the pluses and minuses? Kerryann, when are you ever gonna have a normal work day? Sarah, how much longer is the shingles outbreak gonna last? Will it return? Grandpa, what's up?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Nope, but Jeff has to be in the area next week to pick up this months chemo pills, so I may be seeing him for a little while.

Fort Walton is just a place I spent about a week visiting a guy who was on base there for a couple of months. I saw my first wild dolphin off the beach there. Brought a bottle of white sand home from there. Would have loved going out in the glass bottom boat, but the guy wasn't that sort. :( When I went to fly out, we were running late and everything went wrong. My bags had a problem because my deodorant sent off the machine, so it was searched. When I went through the detectors, my bra hooks and my jean pocket snaps set off that machine. So I had a complete search and my carryon was gone through completely. Only good thing was we had gone to an adult store, because I had never been to one. There I had spotted a ummm toy that was something about turtles. He was going to buy it for me, sorta as a joke. Can you imagine having that opened by them? Bad enough they even unrolled all my underwear to check them out. I had them and all my clothes rolled to take up less space. *blushes* I thought they were never going to let me go. Any way the plane left late because of me. Ahhh the memories of Fort Walton. :D

Jeff and I did go through there and delivered a load close by. :D

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Well, heck, if you ever go through there again, give me a heads up. Maybe we can do lunch, or I can show you my precious torts or something. Even if it's to meet for a few minutes, that would be great! Ahh...the airport. They are real funny there about security because of the military base. It's not that bad anymore. I mean, so long as you don't carry any metal on you, you're pretty good to go. Besides, i've got two friends who live down the block who are security guards there. It's nice to know people sometimes.:p

Jacqui said:
Nope, but Jeff has to be in the area next week to pick up this months chemo pills, so I may be seeing him for a little while.

Fort Walton is just a place I spent about a week visiting a guy who was on base there for a couple of months. I saw my first wild dolphin off the beach there. Brought a bottle of white sand home from there. Would have loved going out in the glass bottom boat, but the guy wasn't that sort. :( When I went to fly out, we were running late and everything went wrong. My bags had a problem because my deodorant sent off the machine, so it was searched. When I went through the detectors, my bra hooks and my jean pocket snaps set off that machine. So I had a complete search and my carryon was gone through completely. Only good thing was we had gone to an adult store, because I had never been to one. There I had spotted a ummm toy that was something about turtles. He was going to buy it for me, sorta as a joke. Can you imagine having that opened by them? Bad enough they even unrolled all my underwear to check them out. I had them and all my clothes rolled to take up less space. *blushes* I thought they were never going to let me go. Any way the plane left late because of me. Ahhh the memories of Fort Walton. :D

Jeff and I did go through there and delivered a load close by. :D

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It was worse because the guy had left, so it wasn't like I knew anybody there. Wish I had known you back then, could have used somebody to go exploring with me. I spent most of my time just sitting alone in the motel room. :(

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
That s****! What a jerk! I wish I had known you too. I could've really shown you the emerald coast! There's so much beauty here and you don't need money to enjoy it. Well, maybe one day...i have a guest room. You'll be welcome anytime.
Jacqui said:
It was worse because the guy had left, so it wasn't like I knew anybody there. Wish I had known you back then, could have used somebody to go exploring with me. I spent most of my time just sitting alone in the motel room. :(

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Be careful of making such offers, I'm the type to take people up on them. :D

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
And I'm not the type that make offers if I didn't mean it! You don't really know me, but I have a good feeling you'll get to one day soon!

Jacqui said:

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
We're doing tours of 4-5 different homes tomorrow afternoon including the foreclosure we like. So I'll let you know how things go!

Today we went around looking at Labor Day sales for appliances to price out things and see what we put on our "eventual want in a kitchen" list :)

I told the degu person I couldn't take them at this time and gave him a bunch of proper care links to pass on to the new owners. If only... But more mouths to feed and cages to buy means less money for a downpayment. Someday...

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I hope you get the home you want. Don't forget to check in with us here before signing papers cause we can help you focus on the things you need to before getting into a contract. Tells us what rate you're being offered too. Make sure you have a really big backyard in case you decide to get more critters down the road.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
RosieRedfoot said:
We're doing tours of 4-5 different homes tomorrow afternoon including the foreclosure we like. So I'll let you know how things go!

Today we went around looking at Labor Day sales for appliances to price out things and see what we put on our "eventual want in a kitchen" list :)

Have fun and good luck tomorrow.

Yesterday, I was at a couple of stores looking at frig and freezers, used ones in my case. Found both a frig and a small upright freezer I liked. Really thinking on the freezer, but they want $180 for it and I am just having a hard time giving up the money. Plus then I either have to con the ex into moving it for me or pay them another $50 to deliver it. :( Then again I think of all the tortoise goodies I could use it for... :D

sibi said:
And I'm not the type that make offers if I didn't mean it! You don't really know me, but I have a good feeling you'll get to one day soon!

Jacqui said:

Well I am seriously thinking the TSA next year in Florida and then staying for Daytona. I haven't looked map wise, but there is a zoo I would like to go back to visit. Would be nice to have other things to do between those two main things. Plus would be nice to not have to sleep the entire time in my pickup. So maybe.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
This would be great. We can start planning for it. Don't stay in Daytona. Don't like the area besides the lodging is too expensive. My Daughter Lives in Palm Coast, and we'll work something out. I'd like to know if you wouldn't mind coming to Ft. Walton Beach after the conference. In fact, if you fly down, I can drive you around. We'll talk more about it later. I'm so excited!
Jacqui said:
RosieRedfoot said:

Have fun and good luck tomorrow.

Yesterday, I was at a couple of stores looking at frig and freezers, used ones in my case. Found both a frig and a small upright freezer I liked. Really thinking on the freezer, but they want $180 for it and I am just having a hard time giving up the money. Plus then I either have to con the ex into moving it for me or pay them another $50 to deliver it. :( Then again I think of all the tortoise goodies I could use it for... :D

sibi said:

Jacqui said:

Well I am seriously thinking the TSA next year in Florida and then staying for Daytona. I haven't looked map wise, but there is a zoo I would like to go back to visit. Would be nice to have other things to do between those two main things. Plus would be nice to not have to sleep the entire time in my pickup. So maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.