Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Ken, guess who bought season tickets this year?!

We split them with my sis and BIL. They are taking their boys tomorrow. Most games the grown ups will go to, we will take our boys to one or two as well. Pretty excited!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
pugsandkids said:
Ken, guess who bought season tickets this year?!

We split them with my sis and BIL. They are taking their boys tomorrow. Most games the grown ups will go to, we will take our boys to one or two as well. Pretty excited!

I shall speak with you no more. Lucky!!!!

Though I did get to see the, “Kenny Weatons gonna score! Kenny Weatons gonna score!" game.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
;-)

Our plans all revolve around school starting. My boys are in need of clothes, shoes, and things that actually fit them. The 13 yr old was shorter then me at the beginning of summer, he's now 2 inches taller then me...

I'd like to spend some quiet time with some liquid nourishment, but it's not gonna happen.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Yay I got like 9 hours of sleep! But I do have to go into work for 8 hours tonight and 5 hours tomorrow.

I really need to catch up on dishes... All the large pots from my canning are still sitting near the sink soaking but I haven't had the time or energy to deal with them.

I think next week we're touring more houses.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
My poor critters. I keep yelling, “TOUCHDOWN" and they have no idea. Ava thought she was in trouble.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I am in market for another testudo. Keep your eyes peeled for me. :D

Giant plecko found a new home. My 55 gallon tank was too small and it took a while to find him a suitable home. He was happy. :)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Looks like everyone is either catching up on some needed rest, entertainment, or fun. I, well, yesterday I went to bed feeling like crap. In the morning, I started a cough, my muscles all ached, and I sleep til noon. Later, I felt better and took my dog to get groomed. I don't have the strength to do anything but eat and sleep. So, I am staying home and going out for dinner tomorrow.

Kerryann, yeah, if you ha e those recipes, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:
Looks like everyone is either catching up on some needed rest, entertainment, or fun. I, well, yesterday I went to bed feeling like crap. In the morning, I started a cough, my muscles all ached, and I sleep til noon. Later, I felt better and took my dog to get groomed. I don't have the strength to do anything but eat and sleep. So, I am staying home and going out for dinner tomorrow.

Kerryann, yeah, if you ha e those recipes, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

I can definitely do that. I am glad you are feeling better. my back was hurting like crazy this morning and I had to actually take ibuprofen.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
I've been working and catching up on rest. As for houses we have a few to view. I'm not tired of looking at houses since we don't want to just settle for something just to buy something.

I've got pizza burn on the roof of my mouth from a lean cuisine pizza I tried before work. At least the mouth heals quickly!

Feeling tired yet again. Guess working four 8-9 hour days in a row of retail will do that to someone! My feet ache most of all.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Oh man, when your feet hurt everything hurts!

I just filled out the calendar for the next two months...

Ken, I may only get to one game :-(

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Cowboy, you're gonna be impossible to chat with when football gets fully underway. Who are you favoring this season?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Sibi, being a 49er fan from the days of George Seifert, I will always favor the 9ers. As for college, Ducks!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

RosieRedfoot said:
I've been working and catching up on rest. As for houses we have a few to view. I'm not tired of looking at houses since we don't want to just settle for something just to buy something.

I've got pizza burn on the roof of my mouth from a lean cuisine pizza I tried before work. At least the mouth heals quickly!

Feeling tired yet again. Guess working four 8-9 hour days in a row of retail will do that to someone! My feet ache most of all.

That is the worst feeling. I hate sore mouth. Something I'm allergic to causes that same feeling. It's why I barely eat anymore. I hope you heal up quick.

Cowboy_Ken said:
66-3. Oh wait, I speak with you no more.

And the poor Beavers!

Who are the beavers?

I have this wedding video that made me laugh and was horrified at the same time. Pm me if you want it.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
It's funny about football. Never liked watching college football, but when it came to the NFL, I wad all over that. My all-time favorite is the Buffalos. However over the years, i've also favored many other teams including the 49ers.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
So my boy is in town. He's my stepson, but we love each other close. We stayed up till 5:30-6:00 am. Yet Karen being the bomb she is had bacon waiting!!!!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Re: RE: Pretend chat 2

Cowboy_Ken said:
So my boy is in town. He's my stepson, but we love each other close. We stayed up till 5:30-6:00 am. Yet Karen being the bomb she is had bacon waiting!!!!

That is awesome.
I just realized it's almost six and I have only eaten less than 200 calories.
We did the walk. It was so much fun. We went kayaking. I had the horror of seeing a client in my bathing suit. Luckily I have known him for 13 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.