Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
Speaking of feces, the darn neighborhood cat dug up my mulch to crap in my flowers AGAIN! I borrowed some of my bf's habanero pepper and ghost chili powder to sprinkle on top of the mulch. Any animal that so much as takes a sniff at my flowers is going to be in a fiery pain. Sooo tired of walking past my for once nice mailbox and smelling nothing but cat sh*t wafting around.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
CtTortoiseMom said:
Whoa, I did not see that one! Why didn't she just go in the toilet?? It had to be a sickness.

She did. But eventually the toilet stopped working. It was packed to overflowing with dried up, old feces. Then it was on the toilet, on the floor, in the bath tub...well, you get the picture.

Kim: Sprinkling moth balls in the garden is supposed to deter cats.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
emysemys said:
Then you would have just loved the one where the lady had a bathroom full of human feces that was years and years old. And she was a business woman who dressed nicely and went out to work each day. I just don't get it.

Whoa, I did not see that one! Why didn't she just go in the toilet?? It had to be a sickness. I could see my husband being one of the neater, cleaner hoarders because he gets into these hobbies and has to collect everything he can. That's why it took usdo long to clean the basement because we had to throw out most of the memorabilia he collected from his various hobbies over the past years.

Oh no, I just found out we are getting 6-10 inches of snow tonight!! This is truley the longest winter ever!!

I have that same variety of husband. When he changes hobbies though I make him sell everything. He does well with that because he loves money. :D

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Mrs. C. I believe I made an apology to all my tortoise friends getting hit from the storm systems that didn't drop any real rain fall here when they came through. And heads up, plan on another one in 5-7 days as we'll be getting another winter type system Tuesday-Thursday. Again, I'm sorry.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
Mrs. C. I believe I made an apology to all my tortoise friends getting hit from the storm systems that didn't drop any real rain fall here when they came through. And heads up, plan on another one in 5-7 days as we'll be getting another winter type system Tuesday-Thursday. Again, I'm sorry.

I forgive you this time Ken, but this HAS to be the last one!! I am looking outside my window at a full blown blizzard!!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm still sorry. Right now I'm looking at full blown blue sky's, bright sun and 61 in the shade on the front porch at 6:00 pm. I had to mow the yard today. Still sorry. And one more storm at least.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Cowboy_Ken said:
I'm still sorry. Right now I'm looking at full blown blue sky's, bright sun and 61 in the shade on the front porch at 6:00 pm. I had to mow the yard today. Still sorry. And one more storm at least.

Wow, that sounds wonderful. I hope the next storm is just rain:(.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
The weather guessers here are saying its gonna be a winter storm for use. Nothing but rain and cool temps for the next three days. Then a nice weekend.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:

I forgive you this time Ken, but this HAS to be the last one!! I am looking outside my window at a full blown blizzard!!!

I am so sorry :( When will it let up?? this is the never ending winter. :(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Erin...you do realize, don't you, that Ken's rain storm will move across the country and hit you as a snow storm!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
emysemys said:
Erin...you do realize, don't you, that Ken's rain storm will move across the country and hit you as a snow storm!

Only after hitting our friends in Nebraska.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
emysemys said:

Yes, that is why I haven't been on chat. I have been crying! Plus, we are at the point where the kids have had too many snow days so now each missed day will be an extra day the kids have to go to school during their summer!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I've just sorta been told that if i plan to keep grocery bags full of weeds from the yard in the crisper drawer of the fridge that maybe I should plug the garage fridge in and keep them out there.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:

Piper and I played outside all day today. High of 90 slightly overcast with a little breeze. We spent the day at the park and in the back yard and walked around the neighborhood.

CtTortoiseMom said:
Cowboy_Ken said:

Piper and I played outside all day today. High of 90 slightly overcast with a little breeze. We spent the day at the park and in the back yard and walked around the neighborhood.

Cowboy_Ken said:
I've just sorta been told that if i plan to keep grocery bags full of weeds from the yard in the crisper drawer of the fridge that maybe I should plug the garage fridge in and keep them out there.

hmmm...next time have some prechopped in a tupperware and see if she puts it on her salad...you get the most hilarious reactions when they realize what they are eating...

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I think I'd like to experience a blizzard at least once. But that'd probably be enough for me. I don't think I could deal with snow on a regular basis.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
jaizei said:
I think I'd like to experience a blizzard at least once. But that'd probably be enough for me. I don't think I could deal with snow on a regular basis.

Actually lately when it rains my commute is horrible. First few rains, snows, and sunny days people forget how to drive.
Oh and I'm tired of the cold.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Erin, I feel so bad for you and your kids. I would be hating snow by now. I tell you what, whenever it's good for you, you can come stay with me sometime in tbe summer. When you get so hot from the Florida sun, you'd wish you can see another blizzard :p How's everyone else?

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
sibi said:
Erin, I feel so bad for you and your kids. I would be hating snow by now. I tell you what, whenever it's good for you, you can come stay with me sometime in tbe summer. When you get so hot from the Florida sun, you'd wish you can see another blizzard :p How's everyone else?

I'm from Florida and I would take being hot over being cold any day!!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:

My day was so good finally.. I needed a good day. :)

Pooh and I'm jealous of the great too. I never get too hot but then again this is Michigan.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
CtTortoiseMom said:
sibi said:

I'm from Florida and I would take being hot over being cold any day!!

I would agree. My mother-in-law can't stand the heat. She's from Maryland and she longs for cold weather. She moved near us instead of going back to Maryland. Sometimes I think she regrets it. What part of Florida are you from?

Kerryann said:
sibi said:

My day was so good finally.. I needed a good day. :)

Pooh and I'm jealous of the great too. I never get too hot but then again this is Michigan.

I'm glad you had a great day. I'm so done with the cold weather. I think if I had a choice to die freezing or burning, I'd pick burning any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.