Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
No, I did not mean it pejoratively. I consider it the default subtitle when a sequel doesn't have one.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
jaizei said:
No, I did not mean it pejoratively. I consider it the default subtitle when a sequel doesn't have one.

I think myself lucky that I've not a clue what you're talking about.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
jaizei said:

Oh, that makes sense. The definition I used was from the Urban dictionary so maybe it made the re. seem more derogatory than it is. Either way I will be trying to find a way to casually slip "Electric Boogaloo" into casual conversation :).

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What are all of you doing inside on this beautiful day? Oh, wait...it's not beautiful there?

It was 45F last night so I'm just waiting for the sun to warm everything up a bit before I go out. I DON'T LIKE TO BE COLD!!!!!

What is everyone having for lunch today? I'm having left over ham with green beans and potatoes. I bought a loaf of french bread a couple days ago and it doesn't keep, so in order to eat it after the first day, you have to toast it. So lots of butter on the slice of bread and stick it under the broiler until the edges start to burn. YUM!

Ok, I think its warm enough now for me to go outside.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Well in about 20 minutes piper and I are going to the park.

For lunch I will have chicken and pasta with a basil and pine nut pesto sauce. Piper will have chicken nuggets or Cheerios as that is the only thing she wants to eat lately.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
We're at 38 right now. Snow flurries until 12ish, ( thanks Mrs. C. ) nothing sticks just fun to watch roll in up the valley.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Shhh !!!!! We are not thinking about that right now!!! We were at mid 90's last week...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I keep forgetting that Maggie sent me a couple pictures for you all. She doesn't have the strength to sit at the computer for very long, but she's getting better.

Here's Bob telling us to get away from his food:

03-21-13b_zps5de98e5d.jpg

And here he is giving us the evil eye (or stink eye) making sure we understand that this is HIS pile of Mazuri:

03-21-13c_zps69230f75.jpg

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Yay!!! Bob!!!

It would seem everyone is overwhelmed with emotion after seeing pictures of Bob, and ended up having to log off.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Len, I always think those blooms look fake. Not sure what it is, but that's what I first think when seeing one in bloom. Second thought is :p at you for being able to keep those things alive. In my next life I want a green thumb. :D

It's a great day here, except for the overcast... and except for the cold (26)... and except for the light snow every so often. :D

Tell Maggie we need some Queenie pictures. I think she is so beautiful. I like her more then Bob. :cool:

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
emysemys said:
I keep forgetting that Maggie sent me a couple pictures for you all. She doesn't have the strength to sit at the computer for very long, but she's getting better.

Here's Bob telling us to get away from his food:

03-21-13b_zps5de98e5d.jpg

And here he is giving us the evil eye (or stink eye) making sure we understand that this is HIS pile of Mazuri:

03-21-13c_zps69230f75.jpg
I love the Mazuri face stink eye shot. I vote that one for next years calendar!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Len said:
This guy said he wasn't waiting for warm weather, this is the first time it bloomed since I got it, I like it!!

Oh my! There's just no flower prettier than a cactus bloom.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
emysemys said:
Oh my! There's just no flower prettier than a cactus bloom.

I have to disagree on that one. :p :D

emysemys said:
Jacqui said:
In my next life I want a green thumb. :D

Well, it isn't your next life yet, but here ya go:

Very cute Ms Yvonne. :D :p

I think I am going to keep this lil guy.
694714pn317stslu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.