Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
laney said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
I could not sleep last night and it was horrible!! Any reason you can't sleep?

I'm off work just now so my sleeping pattern it all to pot :s
I broke my neck 4 nearly 5 years ago and my whole spine has never been right since, I hurried back to work too soon after it happened I think and seem to suffer for it now.

Although all you guys banter has cheered me up lol ken your a right cheeky bugger lol although I agree the 'face slingshot' kid is a legend! :D

Well that's good. I have been having trouble sleeping too.
Yesterday I found out that I am hiring a whole team of people in addition to my current job and teams. I am excited about it. :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
When I can't sleep, I am always afraid to get up and come online. I think it wakes me up more. It's almost time for me to do my nightly fight with myself about falling asleep. :rolleyes:

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
laney said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
I could not sleep last night and it was horrible!! Any reason you can't sleep?

I'm off work just now so my sleeping pattern it all to pot :s
I broke my neck 4 nearly 5 years ago and my whole spine has never been right since, I hurried back to work too soon after it happened I think and seem to suffer for it now.

Although all you guys banter has cheered me up lol ken your a right cheeky bugger lol although I agree the 'face slingshot' kid is a legend! :D

The face sling shot kid will never know about her supporters!! She does not need any encouragement!!

What's the weather like in Scotland right now ?

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
Jacqui said:
When I can't sleep, I am always afraid to get up and come online. I think it wakes me up more. It's almost time for me to do my nightly fight with myself about falling asleep. :rolleyes:

Ha too true, I was falling asleep now I'm on the forum and like 'ooh people in America are still awake' :D

Yesterday I found out that I am hiring a whole team of people in addition to my current job and teams. I am excited about it. :D
[/quote]
That's great :) what type of work do you do?

The face sling shot kid will never know about her supporters!! She does not need any encouragement!!

What's the weather like in Scotland right now ?
[/quote]
Bahahaha an unknowing legend!
Weather is rubbish, I don't know why we are still surprised it just rains or snows! Summer here now consists of 1week(the 1week you can't get out of work)!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
What is this that you speak of, “summer"? Is it a Scottish celebration of some sort not known in the states?

Thalatte

5 Year Member
What is "spring and fall?" These are unknown elements to me. Here in az we only have winter and summer and they seem to mix too often

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
Cowboy_Ken said:
What is this that you speak of, “summer"? Is it a Scottish celebration of some sort not known in the states?

Haha yes we dress up in skirts and chase haggis aroond the hills wee bottles o whiskey :D then us women wear the troosers but the men winnae tak aff their skirts :D
Ken summer is like air over there is it not :p

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm in an area of Oregon that has a somewhat maritime climate. We know its summer in the flatlands because the fog is thinner here.

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
Thalatte said:
What is "spring and fall?" These are unknown elements to me. Here in az we only have winter and summer and they seem to mix too often

Yes whoever said there were 4seasons lied!!! So az get winter and summer, Scotland gets autumn and winter and ken gets Summer and summer :D (I'm glad he is far away or I think I'd get a goggle special!)

Thalatte

5 Year Member
No ken doesn't get summer he is too far north. He probably gets the other two seasons.
Now that I think about it Arizona probably gets summer and fall since it never snows and the coldest day is about 60F...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Thinking about summer or even a propper spring seems so far away. I wonder what I will complain about when I retire to Bermuda. I was going to retire to North Carolina but I changed it because now I don't want a single bit of cold!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Well, here in Florida, we have early summer, hot summer, mid summer, and late summer. How's that for summers!

Erin, Rob is attractive, and your daughter is a cutie, providing she learns to tattle rather than face sling shoot a kid. I'm with you on this...i don't think it's funny either.

Thallate, I bet that Kimberly will make you an offer you can't refuse.

All you who are suffering from allergies, did you ever try using tea tree oil? My hubby has psoriasis and it gets worst with stress. The tea tree oil really helps with that. Also, you may find relief with a product called Tecnu. It wad originally created to wash radioactive material off your skin. But now, they found that it helps people whose skin problems causes itching. I've used it for poison Ivy, strange itching,and it helped. It's worth a try.

Hey, member from Scotland, I second what Kerryann wants...pics of boys with skirts on...only the cute ones:p Nighty night everyone. My hubby calls...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
sibi said:
Well, here in Florida, we have early summer, hot summer, mid summer, and late summer. How's that for summers!

Erin, Rob is attractive, and your daughter is a cutie, providing she learns to tattle rather than face sling shoot a kid. I'm with you on this...i don't think it's funny either.

All you who are suffering from allergies, did you ever try using tea tree oil? My hubby has psoriasis and it gets worst with stress. The tea tree oil really helps with that. Also, you may find relief with a product called Technu. It wad originally created to wash radioactive material off your skin. But now, they found that it helps people whose skin problems causes itching. I've used it for poison Ivy, strange itching,and it helped. It's worth a try.
Thanks Sibi, my husband has a patch of psoriasis on his shin that gets so bad in the winter. I will have him try that instead of starting back on his steroid cream. Thanks for saying he is attractive, i wont rell him because he will think it's his stache. I am not used it and I prefer a little more hair on his head and less on his face. I am sure he prefers longer hair on me and less tshirts & jeans so I support him regardless.

On another note, I know your name is Sylvia but Sibi is cute and somehow suits you, so I hope you don't mind me calling you that.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
sibi said:

All you who are suffering from allergies, did you ever try using tea tree oil? My hubby has psoriasis and it gets worst with stress. The tea tree oil really helps with that. Also, you may find relief with a product called Tecnu. It wad originally created to wash radioactive material off your skin. But now, they found that it helps people whose skin problems causes itching. I've used it for poison Ivy, strange itching,and it helped. It's worth a try.

Hey, member from Scotland, I second what Kerryann wants...pics of boys with skirts on...only the cute ones:p Nighty night everyone. My hubby calls...

Where do you find those? I haven't heard of those but im desperate now for relief from my hives. I will be back in a bit ;)

Thalatte

5 Year Member
I think if she minded us calling her sibi she wouldnt have chosen it as her screen name.

Sibi I dont think she will. She told me well once she is in daycare thats it, your out. You cant turn around and say nevermind.

I watching tmnt!!! And yes I sang along to the theme song!

There is a proffesional soccer game being played in a blizzard...they not smert.

Thalatte

5 Year Member
She told me "well once she is in daycare thats it, your out. You cant turn around and say nevermind."

Sorry forgot the quotations.

yeah she was kinda rude about it. Saying once I make the decision I cant get my job back. Why would I want it back?

Status
Not open for further replies.