Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Cowboy_Ken said:
Just posting that was painful. Made it a little more real. In the morning a retired couple are coming out to see them. And yes Yvonne, logic would dictate just a couple bales, but I just unloaded a ton. Truth is, the trailer hasn't left the barn in a couple years and we used to go horse camping. We can ride here, we just haven't for sometime.

A retired couple sound like promising new caretakers.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Violin practice is over now I am headed to 4-H. If you thought a 6 year old's violin practice was bad try listening to a bunch of teenager's run a meeting while consuming so much crap it makes me crings just watching! I am trying to bribe Rob into going tonight but his payment Is too high and perverted haha!

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
Ouch, it's already 6:51 and my leopard hatchlings must have pooped in their enclosure by now...

So lazy to get up on Saturday morning :D

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
CtTortoiseMom said:
Violin practice is over now I am headed to 4-H. If you thought a 6 year old's violin practice was bad try listening to a bunch of teenager's run a meeting while consuming so much crap it makes me crings just watching! I am trying to bribe Rob into going tonight but his payment Is too high and perverted haha!

LOL oh the prices men come up with...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Yellow Turtle said:
Ouch, it's already 6:51 and my leopard hatchlings must have pooped in their enclosure by now...

So lazy to get up on Saturday morning :D

It's still Friday night here.

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
Kerryann said:
Melly-n-shorty said:
I like your husband... sounds like a great guy

You are talking about the man who had the following conversation with me last night. Now I do have to give him the fact that he was working away on something that I can't even describe if I tried when this occurred.
I was whining that I missed elmo and he matter of a fact looked at me and said "he's in the freezer in the top left hand drawer in a baggy". Then looked at my reaction and said.. "oh you were having an emotion?? Okay I am sorry for your loss. Oh and remember you have to leave work early tomorrow so we can bury him before sundown". Then went back to working.:D:p

hahahaha that sounds like a conversation my husband and I would have!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:

As somebody who took violin and who was also a 4H member (leader and parent too at different times), I would take the 4Hers over the squeaking any day. :D

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

As somebody who took violin and who was also a 4H member (leader and parent too at different times), I would take the 4Hers over the squeaking any day. :D

I want to take a picture and show you but I know that is wrong. Everyone in the club who owns a snake has it hanging around their neck. Their parents dropped them off in 20 degree weather with their snake necklaces. I wish I was Harry potter so I could tell the snakes to bite their handlers. Oops not nice! Oh now there is a Cheetos up the nose contest and I am out...

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

I want to take a picture and show you but I know that is wrong. Everyone in the club who owns a snake has it hanging around their neck. Their parents dropped them off in 20 degree weather with their snake necklaces. I wish I was Harry potter so I could tell the snakes to bite their handlers. Oops not nice! Oh now there is a Cheetos up the nose contest and I am out...

Did you go collect the snakes and stuff them down your shirt for warmth :p
Sorry not trying to remind you of your husband ;)

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:

Hahahaha!!! No I left. I am not the 4-H leader and I can only handle so much Axe body spray so I ran out of there and am in intense negotiations for Rob to do the 8:30 pick up...

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kerryann said:

OMGosh!! :D :D That got me chuckling and hoping it's clean enough for minors. :D:p :D ... and the worst part is I wanna make comments that would not pass for minors.

RedfootsRule

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
Jacqui said:
Kerryann said:

OMGosh!! :D :D That got me chuckling and hoping it's clean enough for minors. :D:p :D ... and the worst part is I wanna make comments that would not pass for minors.

What kind of minors have you been around? Never met a 10 year old that didn't say worse things then that :(.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
RedfootsRule said:
What kind of minors have you been around? Never met a 10 year old that didn't say worse things then that :(.

The type of minors who were taught manners and respect. What they say to others, if they are not my children or if they are not around me, is one thing. This is one person who will correct any child (or adult) who swears or talks dirty. In the forum, I expect us to use language and to behave in a manner that would allow any child or adult to not be embarassed or have their parents not allow them to be in here. We do have lots of children in here and we also have a lot of foreign folks, not to mention old prudes like me who still believe in appropriate behavior and language especially in public.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Jacqui said:
RedfootsRule said:

The type of minors who were taught manners and respect. What they say to others, if they are not my children or if they are not around me, is one thing. This is one person who will correct any child (or adult) who swears or talks dirty. In the forum, I expect us to use language and to behave in a manner that would allow any child or adult to not be embarassed or have their parents not allow them to be in here. We do have lots of children in here and we also have a lot of foreign folks, not to mention old prudes like me who still believe in appropriate behavior and language especially in public.

What are these children thing you speak of??? My husband seems to want one and talks about them :p I can't find the pet store where you buy them.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You can't buy them, but sometimes you do wish you could sel them. :D Children are like dogs or any other animal, if you teach them proper behavior they will do proper behavior. When the time comes, I have no doubt you'll be up to the task. :D

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Kerryann said:
Jacqui said:
RedfootsRule said:

What are these children thing you speak of??? My husband seems to want one and talks about them :p I can't find the pet store where you buy them.
There is a pet store in CT that has 3 for cheap ;)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Kerryann said:
Jacqui said:
RedfootsRule said:

I already raised a teenage girl... I think thats why I delayed having one for as long as I can. :p She's actually the greatest kid but man having a teenager when you are 27 is rough. :D

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:

says the Mom who doesn't even want her daughter going to the birthday party in just the next town....

Status
Not open for further replies.