Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
cemmons12 said:
Yvonne: do u ever sleep? Lol! See ya later. I got to get ready to clean the horse barn. I will be sooo happy when we get our own land and all I will have to do it go out back and do it instead of going to my wifes friends house to do it. Blah! Such a bother boarding with someone else that expects u to do everything for all the horses and fix everything while her and her lazy husband do NOTHING! Grrrrrr..... she dont even work, just sits on her butt all day. PEOPLE!

Yep that is a pain, but maybe it will help motivate you even faster to get your own place? What kind of horse(s) do you have?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I know it just feels like I got everybody out and now I am having to seriously work on where each will go this winter.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Jacqui said:
cemmons12 said:
Yvonne: do u ever sleep? Lol! See ya later. I got to get ready to clean the horse barn. I will be sooo happy when we get our own land and all I will have to do it go out back and do it instead of going to my wifes friends house to do it. Blah! Such a bother boarding with someone else that expects u to do everything for all the horses and fix everything while her and her lazy husband do NOTHING! Grrrrrr..... she dont even work, just sits on her butt all day. PEOPLE!

Yep that is a pain, but maybe it will help motivate you even faster to get your own place? What kind of horse(s) do you have?
We have 2 quarter horses, Jack a grey and Sage a painted color. And the lady we have ours with has 2 but I don't know what they r. Since the house'n market went to pots we can't get what we need out of our house yet... darn the luck. I need winning lottery numbers, anybody know of any? Lol!IMG_20100920_162229.jpg
IMG_20110219_155230.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Beautiful horses! I really miss mine. Kiddo, if I knew the lottery winning numbers, I'd be using them myself sorry.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Jacqui said:
Beautiful horses! I really miss mine. Kiddo, if I knew the lottery winning numbers, I'd be using them myself sorry.

The picture of Sage is right after winter, so she still had her scruffy winter coat, she looks a lot better now! lol!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
cemmons12 said:
Jacqui said:

The picture of Sage is right after winter, so she still had her scruffy winter coat, she looks a lot better now! lol!

:D I knew the look well from my own horses, especially my Palomino was that way.

TurtleTortoise

5 Year Member
Michigan
I think my baby Greek tort (Hermy) finay figured out who I am. Now whenever I come see him and talk he comes out and heads right for the food dish so I run, grab more lettuce and he eats. Then he sleeps.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
So he knows your the God of Food. :D Sounds like he is getting you trained, too. ;) :p :D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
shoes?
did someone mention shoes?
no, never mind then.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
dmmj said:
shoes?
did someone mention shoes?
no, never mind then.

As usual your a little behind. :D Yvonne DID mention shoes the other day. Ruby red slippers to be exact. :p :D

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Wholley molley ....just thought I would pop in ....just read all pages.....Yvonne, wish I was closer to ya...Mr is magnificent ....he reminds me of my crazy guy Hermann....I just love his "im pissed and not coming outdated my shell" pic....very beautiful :D

Captain....shoes, there is a great online video of this dude portraying a chick that LOVES SHOES.....the music video is AWESOMELY HILARIOUS!!!!!

And uh.....CALIFORNIA ROCKS HARD :D:D

Toodles...have to go pick my boy up from school....check back in a bit....[/align]

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Jacqui said:
Torty Mom said:
I like shoes!! :D

Are you one of those women with a lot of shoes?
Well kinda....... I LOVE flip flops!!! Shoes make me cranky and when you work with 5 year olds, eighteen of them to be exact, that is not a good combination!!

My confession is that I have about 12 pairs of flip flops! I wear them rain or shine!!! Socks suck, flip flops rock!!! :D

TurtleTortoise

5 Year Member
Michigan
I like socks. I personally do not like flip flops. socks keep my feet warm and toasty in the winter!:D:cool:
And yes, if hermy has me trained, then he should know I control everything that happens to him!!
-:tort:

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
The shoes I wear most are Crocs. Of course in a few months, it's back to tennis shoes and socks for me. I do love just sliding into shoes rather then having to sock up and tie the strings. :D

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Just had to chime in :D Tennis shoes and socks!!! I'm jealous!!! It's gonna be long john's, thermals, and snow boots for me in about 2 & 1/2 months!!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
AnthonyC said:
Just had to chime in :D Tennis shoes and socks!!! I'm jealous!!! It's gonna be long john's, thermals, and snow boots for me in about 2 & 1/2 months!!!

Actually your winter is pretty much the same weather as mine, I just don't like boots much.

Status
Not open for further replies.