10 Year Member!
- Jun 26, 2008
- Location (City and/or State)
- Las Vegas, NV.
N2TORTS said:Well CHAD .. and TYLER .. your both perfect examples of Keyboard knuckle heads. Drop the slander on Maggie or anyone .. Chad I dont know you so I have nothing to say. But Tyler ... I know you and YOUR WIFE!!> your just a show off at the herp shows (But your DAD and WIFE BRING YA BACK DOWN A NOTCH ... remember your in Sales .. and 1/2 your inventory is WAY OVER PRICED. I have even stooped so low to buy some of your animals years back ..... and your still clueless. If you dont think you have a rep to withold.. your fooling yourself!...In the past I thought you were an ok .. guy .. but now how I see you bash others along with some other smart*** that opinion haS CHANGED.Along with my spending habits with you and your business ... and well the other 200 plus folks I know in my area ..can easly buy somewhere else ..GeTTIN the clue yet? ... ` This forum is supposed to be fun and friendly .. not a Poke" contest ... And just to have the audacity to pick on one person with another * buddy* ..is ridiculous ... GROW UP! ..
I"ll make sure I stop by and say hi to ya when your in San Diego!
In an effort to maintain order in the other thread where this popped up for some reason, I started a new thread here. You can all rant about me freely. I'm ok with bad rep points, if that makes your day.
In response to your post:
1. You didn't buy from me a few years back, because a few years back I wasn't selling tortoises.
2. You don't know me or my wife. Just because you have seen us or maybe said hi doesn't mean you know us. I don't know you, so you don't know us.
3. Something is only over priced if it doesn't sell. If I have something that doesn't sell, I lower the price until it does. Simple business. My inventory is low right now, so that must tell you something. If you can't afford my prices, feel free to buy from someone else. Nobody is forcing anything.
4. All this coming from the guy that had a pair of Indian star tortoises for sale 2 weeks ago that weren't selling, so they turned into Sri Lankan stars? Overnight? That's nice. Did that help you sell them? At least I would never stoop that low. That was you, was it not? Same guy that said my stars sell out at $500 each in the first 30 minutes of every show?
5. Show off at the shows? My dad brings me back down a notch? Huh?
6. Might wanna work on word comprehension, grammar, etc. Your post took me longer than it should have to get through.