Reptaid

yitzysturtles

Location (City and/or State)
monsey ny
Hi
I was wondering if anyone use reptiaid antibiotic for their baby tortoise that has rns
Let me know1523757846213.jpg

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Anyone know
I don't really have any personal experience with it. I've done a little research on it in the past. Reviews on the product seem mixed. How is your little tortoise feeling, has he been showing any signs of improvement?

yitzysturtles

monsey ny
I don't really have any personal experience with it. I've done a little research on it in the past. Reviews on the product seem mixed. How is your little tortoise feeling, has he been showing any signs of improvement?
Today was the second day using it

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Today was the second day using it
I hope he feels better. I don't want to sound like a broken record, did you bump your temps up like others suggested. I was just curious if he ever got diagnosed by a vet. I know vets can be expensive. But if he doesn't start showing any signs of improvement soon, if you haven't done so already I would bump his temps up, and try to find a vet. Better to catch it early. Good luck to you.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
I did bump up the temps
I didn't go to the vet it's to expensive!!!
If you caught it early enough, bumping up the temp should help. I could not agree with you more, vets are incredibly expensive. But on the flip side, just like any other pet, or people for that matter, there may come a time their needs may surpass the care we can offer. And if a vet is needed, it is our responsibility to make sure that care is provided. If you do in fact end up having to go to a vet, there are a lot more experienced people than me who could tell you the questions to ask, and the things to have done and not done. Keep us posted. Good luck.