Retired TFO Members

jtrux

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, TX
I've got 32 years until I can retire with Union Pacific railroad. I've been here since 2007 when I turned 23. So looks like bodatort and I will share a retirement party.

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
@Lynnedit.. I am hoping by then there will be a scanner that pts walk thru and Alarms "FAKER" "Liar Liar" when pts come to the ER just for drugs!!
@Jtrux.. Deal on the party.. You bring the beer and I will bring the BenGay and canes!! ;-)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
BodaTort1 said:
@Lynnedit.. I am hoping by then there will be a scanner that pts walk thru and Alarms "FAKER" "Liar Liar" when pts come to the ER just for drugs!!
@Jtrux.. Deal on the party.. You bring the beer and I will bring the BenGay and canes!! ;-)

:D Thanks for the double chuckle!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I've never worked, outside of being a Mother, which is more work than any other job I know of. But my husband has retired a few years ago, and since my kids are all grown now, and my youngest is 24, I guess you can say I'm retired. I still do some computer work for my son's business at home.....oh wait a minute, you never retire from being a Mother...never!

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
BodaTort1 said:

True, true about the scanner!
...I have a heat pack on right now, that's kind of like Ben Gay :eek:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So now you have more time for your cars and m/c's. Too bad you didn't have more $$$ too!!