1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Russian Tortoise Re-homing from VA

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Tortloverr, Mar 14, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. Tortloverr

Tortloverr Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Virginia, USA
    Unfortunately my situation has changed and I don't have the time to devote to my little guy like I would like. I would love to re-home him with someone who can provide for him better. His hatch date is 05/07/2016, so he's almost 3 yo, very active and healthy. He's never been a fan of his soaks. He loves to climb, "jump", and explore. Unfortunately since I haven't had much time for him lately, he's not very social and a little aggressive towards human interaction, but I'm thinking with time and patience this could change.

I'm located in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia and would love to find someone local to give him to but would be willing to ship at the expense of the new owner.

Thank you! :)
    Cheryl Hills likes this.