Secret Santa anyone? ☃ ☃ ☃

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy, the excitement builds

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
As I allowed an extra day for people to join in, I will be starting to send them out later today, Monday, as time and signal allow, so it will be done in bits. Please be patient, they are coming.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Also double checking, everybody but David, should have gotten a response PM back from me when you first signed up. If I failed to send you back a PM, please let me know. I haven't gone back and checked on whom I sent PMs out to. I am doing this to make sure nobody is missed in this first stage.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Also double checking, everybody but David, should have gotten a response PM back from me when you first signed up. If I failed to send you back a PM, please let me know. I haven't gone back and checked on whom I sent PMs out to. I am doing this to make sure nobody is missed in this first stage.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Starting to send some out now. If you need more information on your person, please send the request by PM to me.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Okay, you all should have gotten PMs telling you who your Secret Santa is. For three of you, I ran out of time to write the details, so you will learn more about your Secret Santa tonight or tomorrow.

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
So... i shouldnt ship my gift out, right? I think itll be here in 2 days.. damn that prime :D
you have your gift picked out already? How you guys doing this? I think of something and then I think of something else and then I get a different ideas and then I think of something else, etc. I wouldn't send mine till the last minute either way so the Fun will last longer. An..tis..i..paaaa...tion

Prairie Mom

Amazon does gift wrap as well don't they?
Most of the time. If it is shipping from a third party seller, then it won't include gift wrap. It will say whether the item is eligible for gift wrap when you start to check out.

Prairie Mom

you have your gift picked out already? How you guys doing this? I think of something and then I think of something else and then I get a different ideas and then I think of something else, etc. I wouldn't send mine till the last minute either way so the Fun will last longer. An..tis..i..paaaa...tion
I have no clue yet!
You guys are stressing me out;)
Me too...am just starting to think about it, but no where near ready to think about buying and shipping!! It's early November!!
Glad to be part of the NORMAL crowd! :D

I want to secretly stalk my person's past posts and threads for a bit and see if anything fabulous springs to mind.