Secret Santa anyone? ☃ ☃ ☃

AnimalLady

you have your gift picked out already? How you guys doing this? I think of something and then I think of something else and then I get a different ideas and then I think of something else, etc. I wouldn't send mine till the last minute either way so the Fun will last longer. An..tis..i..paaaa...tion
I'm going to hold it just for that! It's status has been updated to "shipped". I'm going to probably add a couple more things ;)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
We will start a new thread for the gifts. When you get your gift, you try to guess who it is from. With the new regulations, I think you have to put your name on the return address part. So maybe we should have you all guess before the gift ever comes who has you? (What do you think?)

Once the gift comes... picture before you open it, guess as to what is inside, then pictures of what you received. Of course also who the gift came from.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
We will start a new thread for the gifts. When you get your gift, you try to guess who it is from. With the new regulations, I think you have to put your name on the return address part. So maybe we should have you all guess before the gift ever comes who has you? (What do you think?)

Once the gift comes... picture before you open it, guess as to what is inside, then pictures of what you received. Of course also who the gift came from.

There're new regulations?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
There're new regulations?

Years past you didn't have to put your real name and address on packages. In the last couple of years, they changed that. As a Mod, I can not tell you to make up a fake name to fool your Secret Santa. That is all I am saying.

Prairie Mom

When you get your gift, you try to guess who it is from. With the new regulations, I think you have to put your name on the return address part. So maybe we should have you all guess before the gift ever comes who has you? (What do you think?)

We're supposed to guess what and who and post what when?... huh?:confused:
I thought I would let my gift recipient know it's me on the package. Then when I get my present from my secret santa I would post a photo of it and say "Thank you" to whomever sent it to me. It's already feeling fun and mysterious and I'm wondering who has me and how difficult I am to shop for?:) I guess I need this explained to me even more s-l-o-w-l-y and I'll do it however we're supposed to. Forgive this dork over here! I don't get it!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
for my return address It will B definitely not drugs inside. Or perhaps definitely not a drug smuggler. That should work. By the way I'm still hoping for gold and jewels.

Prairie Mom

for my return address It will B definitely not drugs inside. Or perhaps definitely not a drug smuggler. That should work. By the way I'm still hoping for gold and jewels.
Bwa ha haha! That's awesome! ha haha