Secret Santa anyone? ☃ ☃ ☃

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I am not anybody's Secret Santa, but if I were and I did the wrapping thing, I'd be using Sunday comics. ;)
I'll be your not so secret santa if you desire. Just be forewarned my gift wrapping skills are shall we say on a par with a brain damage monkey :) fill out a questionnaire you'll get something for Christmas I promise

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
Now that's not fair that you don't have a secret Santa after running it for us. . I could have sent lemon drops....lots.
Instead, i guess, we'll have to settle on giving the gift of "thanks". Thanks @Jacqui : )
Not quite as yummy as lemon drops....wait! lemon drop turtles? You best be sharing if you have extra of those!!! LOL

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Ok...this weekend I'll be searching for a gift for a forum member :) Who shall it ever be?!?! :) I hope they like whatever I choose! I'm not one of those chicks who enjoys shopping at all! I'm in and out. But I promise to take time on this one!!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Ok...this weekend I'll be searching for a gift for a forum member :) Who shall it ever be?!?! :) I hope they like whatever I choose! I'm not one of those chicks who enjoys shopping at all! I'm in and out. But I promise to take time on this one!!

I'm not a shopper either! I go to the mall maybe 2x a year and that's for my husband to buy a suit. Maybe a few Xmas gifts!