Secret Santa anyone? ☃ ☃ ☃

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
We're supposed to guess what and who and post what when?... huh?:confused:
I thought I would let my gift recipient know it's me on the package. Then when I get my present from my secret santa I would post a photo of it and say "Thank you" to whomever sent it to me. It's already feeling fun and mysterious and I'm wondering who has me and how difficult I am to shop for?:) I guess I need this explained to me even more s-l-o-w-l-y and I'll do it however we're supposed to. Forgive this dork over here! I don't get it!

Whatever makes it more fun and enjoyable for you, do it. Just saying what folks have done in the past. No rule is set in stone or even in coal. ;)

Prairie Mom

Whatever makes it more fun and enjoyable for you, do it. Just saying what folks have done in the past. No rule is set in stone or even in coal. ;)
No no no...I wanna play the game like everyone else and do what you guys thought was fun in the past. I just don't understand what I'm doing.:)

So, it sounds like we're sending our gift incognito. right?

Now, what do I do when I get my mysterious gift in the mail? I don't open it, but post something first?

Maybe, I just wait until a few people post theirs first.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
U wait until Christmas to open or else :)

AnimalLady

Oh man, I'm set on sending my secret name.. I don't wanna change it!! Nah uh nahhhh uhh!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I've got my gift(s) also picked out and boxed. I'm not sure that I used enough creativity.
Luckily I wont be there to see the shock and disappointment on my victims face when they open it up.
I'm mailing it out early. When they open it is up to them.
Also, they are gift wrapped. Is that what most of us are doing?

AnimalLady

Remember...They wont know who you are. (Unless they can read the return address)
The change of your avatar got me, for a second I was like.. who is this random person.. LOL!

I know I know, but they will EVENTUALLY know its me!!! and i'm lazy, mmk? LAZY! :D