Smartest tortoise ever!

L

Linda137

I saw this video a few days ago, I can't stop watching it and I thought I would share it in here. It's so funny It's worth watching, the description is in spanish and that's a desert tortoise so I'm guessing that's Sonora, Mexico.
It says the tortoise escaped twice so they decided to record it to see how he did it, and it turns out he learned to open the gate!

L

Linda137

Forget it jajaja, the people in the video are speaking english at the ending, someone else repost the video with a spanish description.

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ocala, Fl
I saw this video a few days ago, I can't stop watching it and I thought I would share it in here. It's so funny It's worth watching, the description is in spanish and that's a desert tortoise so I'm guessing that's Sonora, Mexico.
It says the tortoise escaped twice so they decided to record it to see how he did it, and it turns out he learned to open the gate!

TORTOISE ON THE RUN...!!
Early today, our door was open and we noticed that our tortoise had left. We found it in the front garden of the house of our neighbors, soon approximately an hour after I noticed that the door was open again and a guy was honking the horn in order to tell us that our tortoise was in the middle of the street four houses down, like this I wondered "HOW?" It can't be so I decided to record our tortoise. He has discovered how to open the main door and go out!

Rough translation I translated, useful that I learned Spanish! ?

But wow, tortoises really are masters of escape!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA

Like Yvonne said, it's a sulcata. Sad they don't know what they have.
Funny he wants out of there.