Snail in outdoor enclosure

Fredkas

5 Year Member
You probably know what's in and on the ground you let Toro roam , so I think the snails would be safe also ! Aside from doubtful infection , they are a good source of calcium and protein ! I wouldn't be too concerned about it ! But that's just me ! ;)
I learnt something speedy dad. When hatchling, everything will be bigger, even a small bird poop if the hatchling eat all of it, that would be so much. If they are adult especially one that get large, everthing in their environment if kept safe, will be in a safe amount because it becomes small quantity. This add to the factor why tom suggest indoor environment for hatchling as much as possible.
To answer your questions, yes i don't afraid of the toxic. And yes it just the parasites that i am worried about.
Through article from the link yvonne gave, i got the idea that when a parasites become invasive, weight loss is a sure symptoms.
Through sibi experienced, i should be more concern of parasites because i never concern about it.
Well well, as always, you all always helpful.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
I learnt something speedy dad. When hatchling, everything will be bigger, even a small bird poop if the hatchling eat all of it, that would be so much. If they are adult especially one that get large, everthing in their environment if kept safe, will be in a safe amount because it becomes small quantity. This add to the factor why tom suggest indoor environment for hatchling as much as possible.
To answer your questions, yes i don't afraid of the toxic. And yes it just the parasites that i am worried about.
Through article from the link yvonne gave, i got the idea that when a parasites become invasive, weight loss is a sure symptoms.
Through sibi experienced, i should be more concern of parasites because i never concern about it.
Well well, as always, you all always helpful.
That's true. Once our dog ate a mouse that was poisoned. The vet said that because he was big (around 70 pounds), the amount of poison wasn't enough to hurt him.