So new and out of place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flippynipps

5 Year Member
HI everyone I'm very new to the turtle world in general, I may not have a Tortoise but I have two Red ear sliders and hope me and my guys can be welcomed here! My name is Michele and my turtles are Biggie (yes because he's bigger) and Little Houdini (yes because he's smaller and has tried to escape his tank a few times) I'm really not to sure of their sex yet but I call them my little bad boys. Biggie is 4" long and Little is 3 1/2"s, although I have them only for a few months its previous owner had them since little and think they should be about a year old. I'm not really sure if that means anything to them!! Hehe I've grown to love them and only want them to be happy and healthy! Well we're hoping waiting to meet you all!!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Welcome, and please feel like a family member. We all learn a great deal about all types of torts, turtles, etc. I have a 24 year old Reeves turtle that lives in a 55 gal tank. I've set up a platform for basking. Please send us pics. We'd love to see your turtles.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome. There are many members here who have water turtles, so you are not alone... :D

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
I for one love water turtles, I had one for several yrs before rehoming him due to size that had a great personality, he would eat from your hand and everything.

ancel

5 Year Member
France
[undefined=undefined]WELCOME[/undefined]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
No, Michele...you certainly are NOT out of place here. In fact, this is just exactly the RIGHT place for you!

Welcome to the Forum!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi! *waves* Think of your turtles as honorary tortoises in here. :cool: :D Sounds like you are enjoying the boys.

flippynipps

5 Year Member
Thanks from me and my guys so much!! We are very happy for such a warm welcome!! As soon as good pictures of my guys I will post them so you all may see my cute guys!!!

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Welcome to tfo! You are among friends here. We are all crazy herpers around here and there is usually someone to answer any questions you might have.

Status
Not open for further replies.