So who is voting today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
pretty self explanatory, I am leaving in about an hour or so (noon CA time) to vote, I have voted in every election since I turned 18 I remember seeing the adults coming every year to my school to vote when i was a kid.

bllauben

5 Year Member
Marine City, Michigan
I did. I see it as a slap in the face to the soldiers that have fought and continue to fight for our freedoms if I don't vote. I have more respect than that.

Plus, anyone who has the ability to vote but chooses not to has NO RIGHT to complain about who gets in office and what they do while they were in office. You automatically give up that right the moment you decide to throw away your right to vote.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Ugh I'm registered to vote at school, but I never registered at home since graduating. Bummer.

I have the day off though- the elementary schools closed since they're going to have voters in and out of the building all day.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Az tortoise compound said:
Voted yes on prop 203 here in AZ via early ballot!

lol. Share some with your tortoises if it passes.

Az tortoise compound

5 Year Member
Arizona
" For medicinal use only" I would hate for our sulcatas to get the munchies. We would be put in the poor house for sure!

M

Maggie Cummings

In Oregon we get to vote by mail, so I already voted. Even tho nothing ever changes we can't get it to change if we don't vote, and we also have ballot to legalize weed, with all the loadies in this state it will pass....:p

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
spikethebest said:
i voted this morning before i went to school. i had to be apart of the movement to finally legalize weed

I voted! Gotta get the GOP back in control! And Cory...you're gonna love this...my ID number at work is...420:D

Az tortoise compound said:
" For medicinal use only" I would hate for our sulcatas to get the munchies. We would be put in the poor house for sure!

Hey Mick...I don't know what's going on in other states...but in CA...it specifically reads...for recreational use:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I voted. Sure hope it does some good this time.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I vetoed every incumbent. I mean, I voted. :)

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Ugh my mother voted, which always makes me nervous since she is extremely conservative and old-fashioned :p
Grrr I wish I would have registered in my hometown!!

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
I registered to vote in WY this morning at 7:00 and voted at 7:05. Then I went to school, taught all day, and stayed after to hold 11 parent-teacher conferences. Home at last!

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
[dead tone of voice] We got a new governor. (Michigan) Yay. I am so thrilled. Not really.

I'm glad we don't have Granholm anymore, seriously, first woman governor and she is an idiot. But I can't say the replacement thrills me. Neither choice was all that fantastic this time around.

I hate politics. Why does it have to be such a rat racing, money grubbing bunch of greedy bureaucrats? Why can't it really be FOR THE PEOPLE? I want MY voice heard, not the voice of a party!

(stepping off soapbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.